Josie

Sunday came which meant we were going to dinner with Derek and his baby momma. I had only met Josie once and we didn't really have an actual conversation although she seemed like a really sweet person I wanted to get to know her more.

~

"Babe have you seen my white chanel bag?" I asked Chris

"Yea it's on the bed"

I came out of the bathroom fully dressed to see a very sexy Chris wearing a black button up shirt with grey slacks. I was wearing a tight bodycon dress that exposed my four month old baby bump and wore white platforms. As I checked him out he did the same to me as well.

"Enjoying the view babe?" I teased

"Very much but are you sure the baby can breath in that dress. I mean you look extremely sexy but my child needs to breath." He said putting his hand on my bump.

"Yes I'm sure the baby can breath" I replied

"Alright let's get going" he said grabbing his keys

"Is my mom here yet?" I asked

"Yea she's playing with Savannah downstairs

"Ok then let's go"

~

We arrived at Masa which is one the most expensive sushi places in New York. The place seemed extremely expensive but I've heard it was the best in NYC.  After getting the valet. We entered the restaurant and found Derek and a girl with brunette hair and beautiful green eyes sitting next to him. I assumed that was Josie.

"Hey guys" I greeted them

"Hey Sis this is Josie" he said introducing me to Josie

"Hi I'm Alison, Dereks little sister and this is my boyfriend Chris. " I said introducing myself

"It's nice to meet you Alison I think we met once at the company opening. " Josie said

"Yes we did" I replied.

We sat down and ordered our food and while we waited for our food I got the chance to have a conversation with Josie.

"So I see your expecting as well." Josie said to me

"Yes I am this is my second child with Chris. "

"Oh really so do you have a boy or girl?" She asked

"I have a one year old baby girl."

"Aww that great so do you know what you are having?"

"I'm supposed to find out tomorrow so hopefully the baby will show itself."

I talked to her about myself for a while but I wanted to get to know her more.

"So are you an only child? " I asked her

"No I have a younger sister who is 17 but we haven't talked in years. I also haven't talked to my parents ever since I moved here."

She told me about her childhood and how there were bumps along the road. Turns out we shared a lot in common. After getting to know her I wanted to talk about the baby.

"So how far along are you?" I asked

"I'm 6 weeks along" she said smiling

"How do you feel?"

"Nervous but yet a little excited that your brother is being really sweet and supportive throughout it."

"That's great to hear. I know Derek might feel stressed at times but he will come around.  He came to me and told me about your pregnancy when he found out and I was shocked but I was mostly nervous because other women have tried to trick him for money. However when I found out it was you I felt like I could trust you even though I didn't really know you. I want you to know that if he ever hurts you or have any problems with him that you can come to me. I'm actually excited about having a niece and a sister."

She had a smile on her eyes and her eyes were getting watery.

"What's wrong? " I asked getting worried

"Oh nothing it's these stupid pregnancy hormones but also I'm glad to have someone like you and Derek in my life. You see my family and I aren't close. I'm a little scared to get my heart broken especially when I have a child on the way." She said

"You wanna know something? I've never said this to any of Dereks girlfriends mostly cause I've never liked them but anyways I do believe that Derek loves you. He looks at you like a piece of meat. He hasn't dated since he hired you. "

"Really? " she asked surprised

"Yes I mean it look if you ever wanna come over to talk about the baby you are more that welcome don't even bother calling just show up." I say

"Thanks." She said giving me a tight hug

"No problem now let's eat."

We all ate and shared laughs.  We talked about many different things from work to the baby to stupid childhood stories.

I was extremely happy for my brother and Josie and I'm really hoping she's the one and doesn't break his heart and he doesn't do the same to her. Overall I was happy I was getting a sister and niece but most of all I was happy that my family was expanding.