California

"Where do you think your going?" I turned to see the last person I wanted to. Chris.

"I'm going to a friends house, duh what does it look like?" I said trying not to make eye contact.

"Really? Cuz it seems like you're running away" he said with a smirk.

Shit. I was caught.

"Look I have to go, nice chat." I said before leaving.

I could feel him looking at me as I walked away. It hurt so much to think about what I was doing. Was it a good idea to leave or would it just make things worse? 

Suddenly as I'm about to get into my car I felt like puking. Uggh the perks of getting knocked up by your brothers best friend.

I ran back into the house to quickly see Derek and Chris watching a movie.  As I ran into the bathroom I feel someone come in and pull my hair out of my way. Derek.

"Thanks," I whispered.

"Ally is there something you're not telling me?"he gave me a suspicious look.

"Nn-o I said I was fine!" I could feel tears stinging my eyes.

"Ally I'm your brother and your best friend, you can tell me anything and I won't judge you" he said with a smile.

"Look I don't know how to tell you this but I need to tell you that I'm going to be living with grandma for a while" I said not helping but to cry.

"Why?" He said looking into my eyes

"Because I-Im P-" I was cut off by Chris entering the room.

"Hey man you're missing the best part." He said to Derek.

"Sorry I'll be right out,  I just need to talk to my sister." He replied and with that Chris got out. "Now what is it that you were telling me."

"Derek, I love you you're my brother but right now I feel like I need to be away for at least a few months" I cried.

"I understand, I love you and please take care and call me as soon as you land." He said giving me one last hug.

I got out getting my last few things before heading out. Tears were running down my cheeks. I tried avoiding seeing Chris as I left.

I felt someone pull me by the waist just as I'm about to get in the car. Chris.

"Let go of me, what if Derek sees you" I pulled away.

"Please don't leave, " he pleaded "I know you've been trying to avoid me since that night and I'm sorry for leaving you like that I know it was wrong" he said with sadness in his eyes.

I didn't know if he was serious or if he meant what he was saying. It hurt to know that he wouldn't know that he was having a kid, but I wasn't going to let him hurt me and my baby.

"Sorry but it's too late I'm on the next flight and I'm running late" I closed my car door and sped off. California here I come.

~

I landed in California last night and my best friend Jennifer had picked me up so we could catch up. We had been childhood friends until I moved to New York for both my brother and my mother's jobs.

"Omg Ally I haven't seen you in forever" she screamed in excitement.

"I know jenni I miss you to I have a lot to tell you."

"Well how about we meet up again tomorrow at Yamato Sushi for lunch?" She was literally begging me to meet her.

"Sounds like a plan"

"Great,  I'll see you tomorrow"

Wow I haven't realized how much I miss my hometown and soon it would be my baby's.