Secret Show

Right after the Chicago show is over, we head straight to the Cobra Lounge for the secret show. Joe's idea of course; beer and old Jonas songs is his all time favorite combination.

"This place can only fit like 200 people, so it'll be interesting to see how this works," Nick says, and Joe shrugs.

"Guess we'll see. All I wanna do is have a cold Coors and play some stuff," he says, and Kevin nods.

"Didn't we play the Cobra Lounge when we were younger?" Kevin asks.

"Yeah, I think so. I just remember it being really sweaty in there," Nick says as the bus pulls up behind the small bar, by the performer entrance.

We enter quickly, so as not to draw attention to the fact that this is happening, and are greeted instantly by the smell of stale beer.

"Man, this is throwing me back to the good old days," Kevin says excitedly, first helping Danielle and the kids get set up in the dressing room upstairs before going backstage.

Priyanka decides to hang out with Kevin's family upstairs instead of watching the show, ready to just relax after the real concert. However Laine, Sophie and I, being party people, head out into the front row of the audience to be a part of the crowd again. We'll still be up close and personal with Nick, Joe, and Kevin, but can let our wild and crazy sides out before being in the bus for another eight hours.

"I've never seen them perform from the crowd. This will be fun," Laine says.

"It's definitely an experience," Sophie says, watching as fans pile into the bar, grab drinks, and get ready for the show.

Joe runs on stage first to address the crowd, and request a Coors Light from the bartender of course. Then Nick follows, deciding not to drink for the time being since he'll be singing and playing guitar. Kevin also gets a Coors, and then they start the set off with Hollywood to get their voices warmed up again.

"As time was ticking, we were winning, and it was all going as planned. Politicians stand between the lines of making headlines, street signs, saying you're going the wrong way. Fading faster now," they sing the verse, Joe walking around the stage as they reach the chorus.

"You can try to break us, and make us fall apart. But the fires in our hearts, reminisce on memories cause we're gone. And don't forget to hold back your thoughts and live like robots, cause we all know what goes on. Reminisce on memories cause we're gone. We're gone, so gone!" they end the song there, knowing that what they play next will really get the crowd rolling.

"I've only got one thing to say to you guys before this next one. You can't be mean, you've got to..." Joe trails off, looking at the crowd expectantly.

"Be be good!" someone yells, and Joe looks pleased as the unmistakable drum and guitar beginning of BB Good plays throughout the club.

"I'll pick you up at seven, we can drive around and see a movie. Every scene will have a meaning, but you'll be the one that moves me. I've been hurt before, so baby promise that you're gonna be true. I'm gonna be be good so tell me that you're gonna be good too," Joe sings out, grabbing the mic and hopping around in circles as they head into chorus.

"Yeah! You gotta be be good to me! I'm gonna be be good to you! We'll be happy as can be! Just gotta be be good to me, baby!"

Kevin and Nick absolutely murder the guitar solo, playing back to back just like they used to in 2008. This gets the crowd going even more as Joe starts the second verse off strong.

"I'm gonna treat you right, we'll never fight, now baby you can trust me. When I hold you tight I feel alright I guess that I'm just lucky. I've been hurt before so baby promise that you're gonna be true. Oh I'm gonna be be good so tell me that you're gonna be good too!" he sings, and the crowd joins in then.