Finale

Hello everybody!

The votes are in. The rankings have been counted. And the winner has been decided.

But before we do the final announcement - and don't go rushing off to check the winner; this stuff is important! - we'd like to thank all our competitors for the fantastic effort they've put in. As usual it has been an absolute joy to host. Yes, even sorting out the last-minute hand ins!

I personally (that's Lizzie) would also like to thank my co-hosts for not getting too annoyed with constantly being bugged for ideas, rankings or with tiny little jobs that need doing. You rock, guys!

We'd like to ask that you all respect the other competitors and readers and don't post spoilers in the comments. Obviously.

And so to the moment you've all been waiting for...

***************

THIRD PLACE

Shane Underhill (tiryme)

An absolutely stellar showing from our Best Newbie has seen her rocket straight up to third place on her first competition with us. Her relentless enthusiasm has been astounding from the start. An interesting and thought-out character who kept growing as the competition progressed, the hosts were impressed with the many facets to Shane's character and we look forward to seeing where Erin goes from here!

---

SECOND PLACE

Tiffany Moore (katniss-everdeen)

She said she wanted to make a dramatic return to the AG stage and boy did she do it! Tiffany's brash, unashamed attitude was fascinating to watch and seems just as fun to write, providing us with hilarious and heartfelt moments a-plenty. She may not have been the most likeable character but she was always entertaining, and that's why katniss-everdeen deserves this second place!

---

FIRST PLACE

Jeremy Lionfeld (FragileBeast)

Congratulations! Sarcastic, funny and just out-and-out brilliant, Jeremy's outlook on life made him a standout from the start. FragileBeast was one of the most consistent writers of the whole competition, demonstrating a full range of skills that saw him sweep aside tough competition, batter his way to the final and to - finally! - clinch first place!

***************

So that's that! We hope you've had as much fun as we have! It's been a hectic few months so we'll be taking a short break to allow ourselves to relax a bit, but keep an eye on The Odds for clues on our next Games (this is also where we post any finalised details, so it's worth adding it to your library so you can be the first to pick up on any news)!

Have a very merry Christmas, an awesome New Year and we'll see you in a couple of months!

~ The AG Team