Female - Irma Vayne - EverydayAwkwardness

Name: Irma Vayne

Age: Eighty-eight

Gender: Female

Appearance: Irma is a classic beauty, with enhancements so subtle she almost looks natural. She poofs up her earthy hair just a tad to draw attention to her face, the thing she is most prideful of. A heavy coat of powder each morning erases, or rather covers, the wrinkles she’s gained from a divorce and concentrating too hard on a role. The youthful glow the powder gives and a dark eyeliner are all Irma needs. With those simple “additions,” her morning goal is achieved. She has succeeded in bringing out her eyes, a swirl of blues and purples that are the main reason for her successes. Along with her acting ability, of course. The woman is quite short, and is without a doubt the smallest contestant. She eats well, but Irma never seems to get fat. A very helpful “skill” to have if you are an actress. Yet, she isn’t the starving kind of frail that modernized girls stupidly yearn for. Irma does have a little meat on her bones.

Personality: Irma finds her surname quite ironic. Many people think she is a bad person just by it, but in reality Irma is quite the opposite. The kind woman takes pride in her hard-working attitude, as it has earned her many roles in productions. Although she can become distracted by trying to achieve a goal, Irma tries not to get caught up in the action. Irma acts from the heart and has everyone’s best interests in mind. She’s proper, but not quite graceful, as she would much rather be comfortable in her own skin.

Current Occupation: Irma has had many different jobs in her life. She was a police officer for over a decade. Then she became an actress and rose to stardom. Presently, though, Irma is helping direct a new movie and is a special judge on a show called “ Our Newest Upcoming Stars” where she seeks out the next big thing. Quite the name, she knows. But of course, she has to put all that on hold for the reality show. 

Background: As a young girl, Irma wanted all people to be safe and live well, so she became a police officer. Along with that, she provided the poor with bread and other goods and let people off the hook for crimes occasionally. While in Training, she met a male officer who she married. After finding out she was pregnant, Irma moved them to the city where she raised her twin daughters. And when they left the nest, Irma took to acting and became a hit despite her age. Sadly, she got caught up in the fame for a while and eventually, her husband left her. Irma fell back into reality, but kept acting. She still does, along with many other gigs here and there. One of those is a new reality show she is taking part in.

Why are they On Air?: Irma saw it as a challenge and a fun opportunity.