Female - Amber Emerald - hashtagging

Name: Amber Emerald

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Appearance: Amber is very proud of her appearance, and takes any opportunity to tell people that she is all natural. She has often been referred to as a walking barbie doll, due to her long blonde hair and perfect figure. She also has big blue seemingly innocent eyes, and Amber has perfected the art of batting your eyelashes to get what she wants. She enjoys drawing attention to her perfect nose, though glosses over the rumours that she got a nose job for her thirteenth birthday.

Personality: What Amber wants, she gets. Amber is used to getting everything handed to her on a silver platter and often views her peers as being inferior to her. She enjoys being waited on hand and foot, and assumes anyone who does not look like they are upper class is here to work for her. She believes that everyone is jealous of her because of her achievements and anyone who says they aren't is lying. Amber also enjoys playin the part of a drama queen and often bursts into tears over the smallest things to accuse people of victimising her. Whenever there are cameras around, Amber acts like a perfect angel who would never hurt a fly and loves everyone equally but when the cameras go off, that's when things get nasty.

Current Occupation: Amber began her career in the acting industry, but she is also a successful model and has designed her own fashion clothing line, something she brings up whenever she gets the chance. There's also a rumour going round that she will be releasing an album, because Amber says that to be truly famous you have to be able to do it all.

Background: She started her acting career at just a few months old when she was cast to play a baby in a hospital drama. As a child she starred in many clothing commercials, and got her first TV role when she was five years old. When she was twelve she began portraying the lead in a TV series, and began working in movies at age thirteen. As of now, Amber has been the lead in three TV series, as well as countless movies and guest starring roles. Some people think she over works herself, but Amber likes to keep her scheduele jam packed because she enjoys the money that comes with it and jetting off to exotic locations. Part of the reason Amber is so successful is because her father is a successful entrepreneur and buys anything for her, whatever the cost. She is an only child, not counting the possibility of several illegitimate siblings due to her fathers many affairs. When she was ten, Amber's mother was killed in a tragic plane crash and she uses this as motivation to work harder. This is actually just a plea for attention, her mother is alive and well and working as a primary school teacher in a small unheard of town. Amber only has one real friend, who is also a model and singer but nowhere near as famous as Amber refuses to befriend anyone who has the chance to out shine her.

Why They Are On Air: Well, Daddy cut her allowance by a few grand and after her temper tantrum didn't work she decided to show him that she could earn her own money by winning it.