Female - Halyn Matthews - TheUnexpectedVictor

Name: Halyn Matthews

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Appearance: Firstly, what someone would notice is that Halyn is skinny. Supremely skinny, due to the image that celebrities are pressed into. However she has lucked out into not having to get plastic surgery because she has natural beauty. Halyn pretty much looks like any cut and dry celebrity, good body, flawless skin (because any obscurities are hidden behind makeup, personally Halyn likes her freckles, or that one birthmark on her neck, but it’s not her decision to make) and silky shiny blond hair, that flows in straight ribbons all the way down to her butt. The only unusual thing about her is her eyes, which are two different colors. One is blue and the other green.

Personality: Halyn is like most teenagers except more cautious. She doesn’t tend to get into fights, or express her opinion loudly, whether she has a strong opinion on something or not, but she’s more of the goofy side of teenagers, the one who badly sings along to songs on the radio on purpose, the side that makes a lot of silly jokes. She’s smart, she knows that while she may be silly, she has to be somewhat serious too. Perhaps she’s also a bit too outgoing and can be overwhelming sometimes, but that’s what differs Halyn from the others around her. She wants to be known as a nice girl, and not like some of the other celebrities out there who are known for being trashy airheads.

Current Occupation: Actress

Background: Halyn was a child actress. Starting in commercials and slowly working up. Though she spent the majority of her life in those cheesy sitcom shows meant to appeal to kids, she’s been trying to get her way into more serious jobs, like actual movies. Because she’s been acting from such a young age, Halyn can’t actually remember what it’s like to have a friend. She’s always at work, and while her costars are pretty much her friends, they never have time, just like her, to do anything. She’s never had a chance to at school, because she doesn’t go to school, she gets private tutored. Halyn is also not extremely close to her family, while they may be over protective, she does spend a lot of her time away from them, most often living in a different state entirely for the show she has spent the majority of her time on.

Why are they On Air?: Halyn is On Air to do something different, so that she can be on tv without having to be spewing "witty" one-liners all the time.