Finals - Show Us What You've Got

Previously On Air...

The producers sent in renowned interviewer Nox Lingualaca to chat to the remaining contestants, before they were all put up for votes. An unprecedented interest from the public led to a frantic voting session, after which Agatha and Coral were sent on their way, leaving Shane, Tiffany and Jeremy as our On Air finalists!

***

Today is the final day in the mansion. The once-full bedrooms are empty. The corridors that used to be full of life, of tantrums and jokes and slanging matches, lie still and quiet. The weather is grim to match, that kind of nothing weather that is neither fully raining nor fully sunny. Jeremy, Tiffany and Shane lounge around, bored and starting to get restless with anticipation. The cameras follow them, waiting for the next piece of broadcasting gold, but they hardly even interact with each other.

The real world is close enough to touch now. There is only one more day to get through...

"Hello, housemates, and welcome to your final task." The voice comes without warning and the trio scramble upright, suddenly intensely aware that the camera above the screen is blinking red, broadcasting. "I have a feeling you might like this one."

"Okay, okay! Is it my turn?" Kalea's voice chirps over the top, relentlessly enthusiastic as ever. "Great! You guys are all celebrities, right? You're all in the public eye for a reason. Perhaps people have forgotten that over the last few weeks! You've all been marvellous fun, but now that you'll be returning to the real world, it's time to remind everybody why they knew you before you were an On Air star...Pandora, go!"

There is a soft sigh that could be Pandora Kleio before her voice drifts from the screen, soft and ethereal and with an unplaceable accent. "We do not ask for much. We will not even ask you to clean up after yourselves. All that we want is to see a performance from you that will impress the nation. After all, housemates, we've been watching. Goodbye and thank you for your attention."

And the screen clicks off for the last time.

TASK:

- Your character must give a performance of some sort, ideally - although not necessarily - showcasing the talent for which they are famous.

- The winner will be decided after two days of voting, which will begin as soon as all three responses are posted. You may vote for as many as you like, but please do not vote for all three because that's just ridiculous. The contestants will be ranked in order according to the number of votes they get and these will be added to rankings drawn up by the Hosts. We will be ranking the finals task only, but in exceptionally close circumstances may take consistency into account...

- The competitor who has the highest combined rankings will be the winner!

- Word Limit: None

- Deadline: 10PM GMT Thursday 11th December