Male- Shane Underhill - tiryme

Name: Shane Underhill

Age: 29

Gender: Male

Appearance: Chiseled, European features could give a kind of handsomeness to him, with his slightly untidy, dark hair making his entire demeanour seem much more easygoing than he really is. His dark, normally confident eyes hide a depth that might surprise some. Although not the most fit, he is slightly sinewy from a hint of the days gone by, but that only gives him a longer time to fight rather than a guarantee to win.

Personality: Sarcastic, mocking, even annoying at times with his quick tongue. He could be considered arrogant by some, but he’s usually only joking with his insults. His charisma makes him good with crowds, and he manages to get by with mostly a grin—or a smirk. However, he does have mood swings; a result from his continuous charade of “the happy idiot”. He covers up his real feelings with his staged personality, and when he doesn’t, he can be quiet, cryptic, skeptical and almost bitter. He does try to stay by his virtues, although he can be swayed with several choice words.

Current Occupation: Street magician

Background: As a boy, he was fascinated by magic tricks. He grew up in an Italian family of petty thieves and pickpockets, and it was this small beginning that urged him to have a greater ambition. He was supported by his grandfather, a card sharp who taught him his first card tricks. Eventually, he managed to make a success of his life as a magician until one great failure which somewhat traumatised him left him unwilling to continue the grand life. This, in addition to his failure, made the crowds leave, and he moved from Italy to America where he continues his career as a street magician.

Why he is On Air: He intends to move on from the old failure and his past to climb back up to his true potential.