Prologue

Yesh! Book 2! K just want to say a little secret I've been keeping for awhile. Ready to hear it? Ok...*sigh* I got the idea for book 1 from a Deidara lemon I read >//////////< there! I said it! I really wanted to try writing about the Akatsuki but didn't know where to start then I got the idea and blah blah blah ended up here. ENJOY!

Also congrats to AceTheOneAndOnly! Your uniform choice has been chosen :3 the contest winners are: Strawberry_Lemonde and AceTheOneAndOnly so congrats to u to. 

Thanks for all the contest entries u guys, they were all really good opposite and looks like ya know ur Akatsuki really well ^_^ it seemed kinda like fun so I decided to try it myself. A bunch of you hit the mark on obsessions and opposites. Take a look.

Pein: World peace Opposite: World domination

Konan: Paper/origami Opposite: Rocks/sculptures

Itachi: His little brother Opposite: Big sister

Kisame: sword Opposite: staff

Sasori: Eternal art Opposite: fleeting art

Deidara: Explosions/clay Opposite: statues/bricks

Tobi: Candy/being hyper Opposite: fruit with natural sugar/being emo

Hidan: his religion Opposite: Atheist

Kakuzu: Money Opposite: Going green

Zetsu: Cannibal Opposite: Vegetarian 

I think I may add the opposites to the Mayonaka, if you have a character in the story and u see an opposite obsession u like, message me and I'll make it ur characters obsession :3 ON WIT DA STORAY!

*******************************************************************************

(unless it's with Misaki, it's third person's P.O.V.)

***With Mayonaka***

"Sweet we got a mission! Time to kill things!" Uri said happily.

"Calm the fuck down Uri, just don't get in my way, got it?" Alvion said and Uri rolled her eyes.

"On the down side, why am I being teamed up with a cocky bastard like you?"

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing."

"That's enough you two. Or do you wish to get your kiss of death early?" Ariada interrupted.

The two Mayonaka members rolled their eyes at her and put on their white cloaks with the blue stars that had a black star dust pattern on them. Under the cloak their uniforms were burgundy pants, a wrapping shirt that covered their arms and neck, burgundy drapes, and white boots with black socks going just above the boots. There was tall boots for the girls and only ankle high boots for the boys.

The Mayonaka's goal was simple, well kinda..it was to take over the world. Although the way they were to achieve that was different from the Akatsuki. They were to capture the guardians of the zodiac. They were said to be adorable looking nekos with special powers over natures course, though they were also said to be nothing but legend.

Arashi, the leader, new they existed though. For he had captured Priscilla the zodiac guardian of the pig. She had gotten lost and was far from her friends. When a zodiac guardian is alone, their power isn't very strong, and Priscilla prefers to avoid fights and such. She was a real sweet heart.

All of the zodiac guardians were girls. They were like daughters of mother earth, though like every daughter in the world, they had fathers. There fathers were great animal spirits and they were known to be very protective of their daughters, however, they were more of a mere legend than the zodiac guardians themselves.

Uri and Alvion headed out to see about the Akatsuki and weather they were really revived or not. While they left, Ariada and Rygar were off looking for Roxy, the zodiac guardian of the dog.

***With Zodiac Gaurdians***

Zelda slowly opened her eyes. She could feel Priscilla's distress. Zelda was the leader of the guardians, she was the zodiac guardian of the dragon. She sat on a mountain top that touched the clouds, sitting deep inside a cozy little cave.

"Eliza of the ox, Roxy the dog, Yumi of the rat, Shela of the sheep, Eva of the monkey, and Cynthia of the snake. We are gathering. Meet me at my great mountain in three days time. Convince the following run aways if you can along the way; Bells of the cat, Ruby of the rooster, Ginger of the rabbit, Penelope of the horse, and Tina of the tiger." Zelda spoke to the wind from her cave.

Like magic, with those little neko ears, they all heard. All the guardians wore a little uniform of their own. They had cute little Chinese dresses, each one a different color. However some of the guardians broke away from their clan, their reasons their own. And they were in more danger than they could ever of known.

***With Hidan and Kakuzu***

The two Akatsuki members did what they were told and headed towards the old war zone point A to retrieve Tobi's corpse. They looked the same as they did before their battles that lead to their deaths. Though Hidan's cloak was no longer ripped.

Both Hidan and Kakuzu were still stunned to know all the things Misaki had told them before they left. They couldn't believe hyperactive, sweet, innocent, wimpy Tobi was actually strong, smart, clever, evil Madara Uchiha. They were silent on their way though Hidan felt like complaining about everything just to get some entertainment from an annoyed Kakuzu.

Little did they know there was a battle ready for them up ahead.

***With Misaki and Sasori (sorry lot of pov's cause a lot of things r gonna happen)***

I headed towards the town near where Deidara had died. I was kinda happy for the lucky bastard though. The people in that village named the forest where that giant explosion happened 'Deidara Woods' so I guess his ultimate art had a name now.

After the whole war thing happened, Deidara's body was sealed and buried in the place where he blew himself up. The towns people had a legend because of Deidara, a story to tell and it made more people visit it often. Though no one remembers what the Akatsuki looked like anymore. No one other than the ones who had fought them.

Which was a good thing because then Sasori would pretty much of been screwed. I was just hoping, PRAYING, that the Mayonaka didn't find us. The battle would end up quite...bloody.

***************************************************************************

Sorry everyone, this was meant to be posted sooner but then my kitty got sick and I had to help take care of him. But anyways, there's the prologue! This story is a little different from my other ones, there's gonna be a LOT of action, but I'll throw in a funny part every now and then ;D

To the side is the Mayonaka's uniform for under the cloak. And also I have a question for you guys...What would you think if I made some Gay Akatsuki pairings? Just an idea. Thinking about Madara and Deidara ;) but before I can think of Akatsuki pairings I need the winners

Strawberry_Lemonade

and

AceTheOneAndOnly 

(again congrats) to pick a love interest for their characters if they want one. Also thank you to everyone who's voted for book one for the NarutoWattyAwards! I really appreciate it! The voting is still going on now if you'd like to help me out by voting for it.

PEACE! <3