Chapter 8 Their Pasts

Her long charcoal colored hair blew in the wind, her violet purple eyes sparkled in the light of the flames and moon. Karina Tenshi, long ago she had a demon known as 'Yin' sealed within her. The girl was driven out of her own village though for Yin had executed many villagers and even killed off Karina's parents.

Right now Karina was tearing apart an innocent village just trying to get a guy with a high bounty over his head. This was how Karina got the money to survive. She finally got the bounty and started to drag the body out of the flaming village. She stopped the moment the tall man with the spiky hair had showed up in front of her.

"Get out of my way."

"I'm sorry, you need that bounty to survive don't you Karina?"

"How the hell do you know my name?" Karina said narrowing her eyes.

"Forgive me. My name is Arashi. I am forming an organization known as the Mayonaka."

"The Mayonaka?"

"The rebirth of the Akatsuki that had managed to die off so quickly."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"If you come with me you long nights of bounty hunting will be over. I'll give you a place to stay, food to eat, and of course...people to kill."

Karina smirked and through the bounty at Arashi as a gift.

"You got yourself a deal."

And with that Arashi and Karina shook on it and headed to the Mayonaka base where Karina Tenshi would become a full fledged member of the Mayonaka.

***different time and place***

The elvish girl threw another punch at the bastard ninja that had attacked her. She had punched too hard and cracked open and broke the man's skull, killing him. That was the tenth Iwagakure ninja she had killed. She just came to the bar to get a simple drink from her long travels.

She heard a few people talking near her and she had made a snarky comment that made them want to fight her. Ariada had then been taking away to jail for the men she had killed. It was probably her third day in prison when that clever man walked into her life.

"Hello Ariada."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Arashi. I'm here to offer you your freedom. Free of charge of course."

"And why would you do that?""

"I just hate to see good strong people like you rot in prison. I'll just go get the guard. Unless of course you enjoy it here?"

Ariada hesitated, thinking about the few days she had been in jail then nodded deciding. She'd rather be anywhere else but here.

"Get the guard."

Arashi smirked and went to get the guard. He chanted low words and the guard seemed to be under his command. Ariada was set free. Arashi started to leave but Ariada followed him all the way out of Iwagakure until finally Arashi stopped.

"May I help you?'

"You freed me, I live by a code, I live by honor. I am indebted to you. I offer you my services."

"In that case there is an organization I would like you to join."

"An organization?"

"The Mayonaka, the rebirth of the Akatsuki. I am the leader of it and I wish for you to join." Arashi said and Ariada nodded.

Arashi knew Ariada lived by such a code. He played his cards right and made sure the brawl at the bar had happened. He wanted Ariada to go to jail so he had another card to add to his collection. Ariada never saw it coming.