Chapter 7 Revival Nearly Complete

***With Misaki***

"Misaki!"

"DROP IT! I said I was fucking sorry!" I yelled at Nagato then sighed. "Look, all the strong shinobi are too weak from war to fight the new enemy. I had no choice. Once this is all over you can go ahead and commit suicide, I don't care."

"What about Naruto Uzumaki?"

"Naruto is in a coma. He gave it his all in the last war and things turned out ok besides the coma. No one knows when or if he'll even wake up."

"That's unfortunate.." Nagato said sadly.

"Cheer up will ya? He's gotten out of tougher situations. I'm sure he's just taking a long very needed rest. He'll be up before ya know it."

"If that's true then why are you reviving the Akatsuki?"

"It would be rude of me to shove poor Naruto straight back in battle after he gets out of his coma. I want him to take it easy. He JUST saved the freaking shinobi world for crying out loud!"

"Are the Akatsuki willing to help?" Nagato asked raising an eyebrow, Yahiko just walked with us in silence but I could tell he was listening.

"So far they all seem to be ok with it. They've been listening and doing what I tell them to which is a bit strange considering I'm someone the Akatsuki hated."

"I heard about that, you practically ruined everyone's lives and did horrible things to them to keep us from one of our goals."

"Yeah but you and Konan were the only exception, I didn't do shit to you guys." I said folding my arms behind my head.

"So who all is revived?"

"Let's see...Deidara, Sasori, Tobi but he has brain damage that's possibly permanent. Kakuzu, Hidan, you two, and Konan. Sasori and Deidara are bringing Itachi's body back to base so I can revive him. Then the only ones missing are Kisame and Zetsu."

"Is Konan back at base??" Yahiko asked and I nodded.

"Yeah."

***With Deidara and Sasori***

The two artists opened the door to base and carelessly dropped Itachi on the ground. They panted and huffed leaning on the door and walls for support.

"Itachi is fat hm..."

"He's not fat you brat, he's just tall and...Ok he's kinda fat." Sasori said, not in the mood to argue.

"Ugh~ We still gotta carry him to the med room.."

"Let's get Hidan to do it, he's tall." Sasori said and Deidara nodded.

"HIDAN!" The two artists yelled and Hidan walked in the room.

Hidan had his normal Akatsuki uniform on now, his scythe was on his back after he finished polishing and cleaning it.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Take Itachi to the med room." Sasori ordered and Hidan scoffed.

"Why the fuck can't you two do it? You brought him this far didn't you?"

"Itachi is fat un..."

"He's not fucking fat you wimps! You two are just fucking out of shape." Hidan said picking up Itachi's body. "Ok he's kinda fat.." Hidan said not liking the amount of weight.

Hidan through Itachi over his shoulder and Deidara's and Sasori's eyes widened at the tall buffoon. Hidan didn't notice until he heard the sound of his scythe hitting something.