Chapter 2 Roxy of the Dog

***With Hidan and Kakuzu***

"Humph! So what fucking made you decide to join the Mayonaka Uri?" Hidan asked pushing his scythe more trying to overpower Uri's strength while she tried pushing back with her kunai.

"Thought it would be fun, after all, you left the village to join the Akatsuki."

"So? You left your drinking life for this?"

"I was kidnapped by Orochimaru and was experimented on. After I failed his fucking tests I finally had a chance to escape, I had no money and didn't know where to go so I thought I'd join the Mayonaka." Uri said and Hidan's eyes widened slightly.

Uri and him used to go out and drink every night. He even liked her at one point. Uri wasn't the type to be held down by marriage and she thought kids would ruin her body. She liked to go out and have a good time so she was just Hidan's type. Unfortunately they were now on the battle field, seeing each other as enemies now.

If they could they'd probably go have a drink to catch up, but now they have no choice. Their organizations gave them no choice. The two jumped away from each other then charged again with their weapons held high and serious remaining on their faces.

When Kakuzu was finally able to stand still from the dragon being able to give him a break, he split up and some from his tentacles with the masks. He merged himself with the fire mask and weaved hand signs before doing a lava style technique. Lava shot out of his mouth and hit the dragon.

Alvion's eyes widened seeing his dragon melt down into tiny rock formed crystals. He gritted his teeth glaring at Kakuzu for ruining his game of cat and mouse but smirked believing the battle would end up more interesting. Alvion weaved hand signs faster than the speed of light so Kakuzu couldn't read them.

"Fire style! Burning fire phoenix jutsu!" Alvion yelled then took in a deep breath and breathed out fire.

The fire split up and turned into fire phoenix’s that flew straight at Kakuzu. Kakuzu just smirked seeing he could easily take him down.

"What a pathetic kid." Kakuzu said and made his wind mask jump in front of him.

The phoenix’s were about to explode near him but the wind mask let out a strong wind that blew away the birds and put them out like a candle. Alvion didn't know Kakuzu was stronger but he still fought by doing more fire style and also using his crystal style.

 "That's a poor fucking excuse Uri!" Hidan yelled starting to overpower Uri's kunai.

"It's not a fucking excuse! It was my choice!" Uri yelled back overpowering Hidan's scythe.

The two both jumped back, fire in their eyes. They had to fight for their organizations rights! Hidan was fighting for true peace now even though he wasn't completely sure why. Uri was fighting for the destruction of the world, she wanted to be able to overpower Orochimaru and get her revenge on him, though she had no idea the snake man was already dead. The two jumped at each other, fighting with their weapons and taijutsu.

Uri's aim was Hidan's head and Hidan's goal was just a scratch deep enough to draw blood. Finally Hidan had managed to scratch Uri's cheek which she held almost instantly.

"How dare you scar a models face! I WILL have your head for this!"

"Just fucking try it bitch!" Hidan said licking off the blood.

Hidan stabbed his hand but had no time to draw his jashin symbol with it for Uri wouldn't give him a break. Her punches came left and right, her kicks almost always in Hidan's path. At this point it's hard to tell who will come out victor. Meanwhile with Kakuzu, he was starting to finish up his battle with Alvion.