Chapter 1 The Battle Begins!

***With Hidan and Kakuzu***

"Why are you so quiet?" Kakuzu asked Hidan raising an eyebrow.

"Hm? Why do you fucking care?"

"It's not normal for you not to complain for so long. It's creeping me out." Kakuzu said and Hidan rolled his eyes.

"I'm just fucking thinking! Get off my back old man."

"Is it about that girl we heard of?"

"....Yeah."

"Who is Uri anyway?"

"She was just an old fucking friend." Hidan said as they entered a forest.

"Awww you missed me? That's so sweet. I didn't think you were the emotional type Hidan." A feminine voice said and the two Akatsuki members looked up in the trees.

A girl with short dark blue purple hair smirked at the two. It was Uri, the Mayonaka member. Hidan's eyes widened and then snickering was heard from behind them. They turned to see another Mayonaka member. He had green eyes and black hair covering his right eye. Alvion, Uri's cocky partner.

"THE FUCK?!"

There was hardly anytime to think as Alvion got out his two handed daggers and lunged at the Akatsuki members. Kakuzu and Hidan jumped away just to have Uri flash behind them and kick them harshly in their sides, making them slam against a tree.

The two Akatsuki members felt like they had lost their fighting touch but their opponents were just as strong as them. Maybe even stronger!

"Kakuzu I'll deal with the bitch, you deal with the dagger fucker." Hidan said standing up, grabbing his scythe from his back.

"Bitch huh? Is that really the way you should talk to an old friend?"

"I got it." Kakuzu said standing up.

"Crystal style! Moving crystal dragon!" Alvion yelled making a crystal dragon appear.

Kakuzu jumped out of the dragon's way just as it let out an ice looking breath that made the tree he was once standing by turn to crystal. Alvion laughed like a crazy person while he controlled the dragon and made it chase Kakuzu.

"Run you little pest! Run like the wind!" Alvion said laughing harder.

Meanwhile, Hidan was fighting Uri up close. He attacked with his scythe while Uri blocked with a kunai and fought with taijutsu. The two Akatsuki members knew Misaki said to avoid fights with the Mayonaka, but with them fighting like this, there was no escape. There was no way to avoid this battle.

***With the zodiac guardians***

Roxy of the dog walked alongside Eva of the monkey. They met up somewhere in the woods and were headed to Zelda's mountain for there great meeting. All the zodiac gaurdians had their own secret territories but they gathered every now and then when there were important news to be discussed.

"Do you think Priscilla will be ok Eva? I feel bad that she was captured by the Mayonaka.."

"Priscilla will be fine! She may be sweet but she's also strong, we'll get her back! You'll see!"

"Yeah I guess your right." Roxy said with a smile. "Who do you think will be targeted next?"

"Hmm..Hard to say AH AH! But if it's you or me I'll keep us protected!" Eva said making monkey noises.

"Bark! Ok and I'll do the same with you." Roxy said wagging her tail happily and sticking out her tongue panting.

Roxy stopped in her tracks and sniffed the air then growled at the woods ahead of them.