Chapter 5 The World's Deadliest Snake Venom

***With Misaki***

I healed and revived Tobi and he went on, just as I thought he would, as Tobi. It seems he not only had brain damage but amnesia as well. So now I had Konan, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, and Hidan all revived. Since Tobi had brain damage and no memory, I still had no clue about Zetsu's whereabouts... Pft. But that wasn't going to stop me.

I knew that there were other member in the war. Surely one of them had to of seen Tobi. Deidara was in the war to but for some reason he couldn't remember it, neither did Sasori. Well hopefully Pein or Itachi did, they were the next two I was planning on reviving.

I figured Konan wouldn't want to be stuck with any of the guys as partners and she probably needed time to rest and get her strength back. So I let her stay at base. Hidan and Kakuzu just got back so I wasn't gonna send them away either. So I decided to send Deidara and Sasori after Itachi's body. They've had enough fuck time anyway.

As for me I went looking for Pein-Sama. I started to head a shrine Konan had made long ago. With my luck, Pein's body would still be there.

***With Deidara and Sasori***

Deidara groaned at the thought of reviving Itachi. More than anything he hated the Uchiha's, Itachi Uchiha he hated the most. Though there were a few hot yet confusing moments when Itachi forced his lips onto Deidara's, it was mostly to mess with his head and have him storm off to Sasori blushing.

Sasori always got a bit jealous when Itachi did that. Even Itachi's man hood was plus sized compared to him and every time Sasori tried to fix it it was always too big for Deidara to handle. The artistic trio both hated Itachi with a fiery burning passion yet they obeyed Misaki and headed to where Tobi had taken and burried his body. A proper Uchiha funeral.

There was going to be a slight problem with Itachi though once they would finally get there. Itachi had his eyes taken for Sasuke's purpose. Itachi was going to be blind unless someone had a spare set of Sharingan eyes from the clan that's supposed to be dead.

Yeah, how was the Akatsuki supposed to pull that one off?

"I hate this un! Why do we have to revive that sick bastard?!" Deidara whined and Sasori sighed.

"It can't be helped. I hate him to but what else can we do? ALL of the Akatsuki members need to be revived in order to save the world."

"I thought we were supposed to be the bad guys hm?! Besides, what if Itachi wakes up sick in the head and does more than just kiss me but ra-

Deidara was cut off when Sasori stopped him and pulled him into a tight hug that made Deidara blush from the unexpectedness. The blush was almost instantly gone, Deidara might of been the 'uke' in the relationship but regardless he was still a man. He acted no where near a girly bitchy chick.

"I would never let that happen, please just have some faith in me." Sasori said and Deidara nodded.

When the two pulled away from their lovey dovey man hug they shared a passionate meaningful kiss then continued on their way towards the Uchiha's grave hand in hand.

***With Zodiac Gaurdians***

Eva walked along happily and calmly while Ruby was starting to get tired. The monkey neko had a lot more stamina than the rooster neko did. Ruby carried the backpack with their things in it, making it more tiring for her to walk. They had already walk about five miles without stopping to take breaks. Eva noticed the change in Ruby and stopped to look at her.

"What is it? Why are you stopping? Buck buck." Ruby asked making tired chicken noises.

"You ok? You seem tired ooh ooh ah ah."