Chapter 44

Chapter was stuck in a traffic! Sorry!

You and Jungkook were at the mall with kids. Jungkook wanted you to have a good time with kids so shopping was the first thing which came to his mind and you couldn't deny it as Jin and Tzuyu were already so excited.

Jungkook said, "Let's take them to kids section" both of them became very happy. As you all reached there the salesgirl approached you to help and when Jin and Tzuyu became busy in with at the toys, the girl said, "Your kids are very adorable. You all make such a good family"

Jungkook was about to correct her when you cut him off and said, "Thank you so much" with a smile. Jungkook looked at you immediately and asked, "What?" You shyly said, "Aren't we a family yet? Because, I already feel like we're family"

Jungkook held your hand and said, "And so do I. And...uh..I love you"

You intertwined your fingers with him and squeezed it.

Meanwhile,

Jinwoo said, "Tzuyu, your mom is so nice. Wish I had a mom just like her"

Tzuyu said, "Don't feel sad, Jin. Your mom will come back soon"

He said, "But, I want her now."

Tzuyu stood there not knowing what to do. When the salesgirl came to them with new toy box the kids forgot what they were talking about completely.

--------------------------

After spending good time together the day was coming to an end. You were going to the parking lot when Jin said he wanted to use the washroom. You and Tzuyu stood their waiting for the boys. When everything was going good someone showed up to ruin the moment.

"Tzuyu?" It was Moonbin with Mera. You rolled your eyes. Tzuyu ran to his arms and hugged him tightly.

He asked Tzuyu, "How are you, baby?" She replied, "I'm great, daddy. Why Mera is with you?"

He said, "Oh, Mera and I are here...... t-to buy you lots of gifts haha. What do you want? Chocolates? Toys? Dresses?"

Tzuyu said, "Jungkook uncle and Mommy bought me lots of them already"

He looked at you immediately and so did Mera. You stared back at them and Jungkook entered the scene.

Moonbin scoffed and said, "Mr. Jeon! Stupid person of the planet"

Before Jungkook reply to that Tzuyu said, "Daddy! He's not stupid! He's very good! He takes such a good care of me and mommy when you were not in town."

He laughed and asked you, "Seriously? That classic lie, YN? 'Out of town'?"

Tzuyu said, "Daddy! Why are you talking like that? She won't lie to me"

Moonbin replied, "Princess, your mommy is as stupid as that Jungkook. You will live with me not with YN, get it?"

You said, "What are you teaching her? Don't you know these are sensitive topics and you shouldn't just say it like that. What's wrong with you?"

Tzuyu's eyes were teary she asked you, "Mommy? You're leaving me?"

You said, "No, sweety. I would never leave you. I'm always with you"

Jungkook said, "Moonbin, leave. You caused enough drama"

You added, "He only knows to do that. Play with people's feelings, that's all he can do"

Moonbin then lost it. He came towards you and slapped you. Silence grew. Tzuyu said, "Dad! You're so bad! Why did you hit mommy? You said gentleman doesn't hurt girls! I HATE YOU!"

Jungkook couldn't control his anger anymore. He threw punch after punch at Moonbin. He said, "Gentleman? Him?" He made it look like his boxing ring. He was beating him with so much anger that he might've killed him! Mera's screams were getting louder. There weren't much people at the moment but security guards rushed and they pulled Jungkook away from Moonbin and held them tightly. Before someone call cops you took Jungkook and the kids out of the scene and drove back to home.

----------------------------

Tzuyu fell asleep in the car as she was so tired by crying all the way to home. Jin was sitting silently the entire time. Jungkook had a frown on his face and his knuckles were wounded. You parked the car and Jungkook carried Tzuyu in as you followed with Jin.

After tucking the children in bed, you went to Jungkook's room to treat his hand with first aid. You knocked on the door and waited. He didn't open so you slowly opened the door yourself and walked in.

He was sitting on his bed. He didn't dry his hair after shower instead kept the towel beside him and was sitting with that frown still. You took the towel and dried his hair. He held your hand firmly and looked you in the eye.

He asked, "Are you okay?"

You smiled and replied, "Of course I am."

He pulled you closer and kissed you softly. You pushed him lightly and he broke the kiss, "Sorry" he whispered.

You reminded, "Tomorrow we should go to the court"

He said, "Yes. And don't worry. Riyo is best"

You nodded and took his hand looking at it with sadness. You took the ointment and applied it carefully. He looked away as the ointment touched his hand. You chuckled and asked, "It hurts? I'm sorry. I'll do it more carefully"

He said, "Who said it hurts? It doesn't"

You laughed and said, "Okay, 2JK"

His face was closer to yours. He whispered, "I'm not 2JK when I'm with you. I'm your Kookie, sweet and cute Kookie"

You were blushing so hard right now. He was making you go crazy at the moment. Your breath was unsteady. You looked at him and he gazed deeply in your eyes. You inched closer making your lips meet his. As a sweet kiss was shared again. You felt butterflies in your stomach. Entire zoo to be exact. You loved his touch. The moment was beautiful.

----------------------

Next day~

Jungkook was with Tzuyu telling her what will be happening today.
"Tzuyu, you're so young to go through this but don't you worry, I'll make it alright. You trust me right?"

Tzuyu nodded slowly. He continued, "Mom has been through a lot too. One thing I can assure you that your mom loves you so much. More than herself, she loves you. She can do anything for you, Tzuyu. Today it's a bit difficult but whatever you wish for will be with you on the end of the day. I promise. But, you can choose either your dad or mom. While making decision keep that in mind that mom loves you and I'm here for you always. Jin will be there for you too."
Tzuyu was so confused with what she should do. But, one thing was for sure she loved YN more than Moonbin. Let's hope, Tzuyu's custody and YN's property will get the right judgement. And as always, thanks for reading. Saranghaeyo💙