Chapter 31

The following day~

You didn't know what's up with Jungkook lately. Taehyung has been very sweet towards you these days. Jungkook didn't talk at all. Taehyung tried to get his work done and Jungkook didn't respond to him. Your tension grew every passing minute.

You were currently in your room on your phone reading something and you missed him. You shut your phone off and got out of your bed. You went to his room. Knocked on it twice and waited. He opened his door and didn't make any eye contact. He let you in.

You hugged him from back. He was trying to get out of your grip and you said, "Please stop pushing me away, Jungkook. It hurts so much"

He stood still and you felt his heart beat increase. You broke the hug and went in front of him and hugged him again. You waited for him to hug you back and he didn't show least sign of it so you took his arms and placed on your back. After few minutes you broke the hug and kissed his cheek. He looked away immediately and gently freed himself from you.

Your eyes teared up and you made him face you again. He noticed your tears and spoke, "Why you're crying?"

You intertwined your fingers and said, "Why you're ignoring me? You said you love me right? Then what happened now? When I'm craving for your touch, missing you so much and trying to love you again why you're distancing yourself from me? You're not even talking to me"

He wasn't able to have an eye contact. He looked down. He was so disappointed in himself for making you cry. You held his face gently and kissed him. He didn't kiss back so you broke the kiss and said, "Alright!"

You were about to leave when he held you by your arm and made you face him. He leant in and kissed you softly. The kiss was slow and passionate. You pushed him lightly as you ran out of breath. Your cheeks were red. He chuckled.

He said, "Sorry. I was scared that I might lose you" You looked at him and he continued, "I love you so much that I'm always scared just by the thought of it" he cupped your face and pecked your nose. You smiled.

You replied, "Nado saranghaeyo, Oppa"
He was surprised! He exclaimed, "So many Korean words! Where did you learn it from?"

You shyly said, "I watched few Kdramas and...."

He said, "Oh that's great! By the way I'm hungry"

You both went to kitchen and saw Taehyung on the couch. Jungkook's anger came back. You held his hands and kissed his cheek.
-------------------------------------

Next day,
Taehyung was packing his bag and you asked, "Why? I'll not give you another room. Stay in this"

He laughed and said, "I got to go, YN. It's important"

You held his arm and asked, "What's making you leave? Work or Jungkook?"

He said, "What? No! Why you're dragging Jungkook? It's really an important work so I'm going"

You said, "If it's really work then. Okay"

Taehyung pulled you into a hug and you slowly put your arms around him. He said, "I always wanted to tell you something, YN"

You asked, "And that is?"

He broke the hug and looked you in the eye, "Saranghae" and instantly he crashed his lips against yours! You pushed him and you heard, "YN!"

It was Jungkook! He came towards you and said, "I can't believe you are cheating on me!"

Your eyes widened and you felt your heart break. His trust for you is so weak? He didn't even bother to listen to your words instead blamed you. Well, what he has to do anyway, right? He saw and he believed that. Simple as it is.

You tried to explain, "Jungkook, that's not ....I didn't! Trust me!"

He smiled bitterly and said, "Oh? Trust you?"

Taehyung has always loved you as we already know that. But he mustn't do that yet he did. He bottled up his feelings for you from so long but he already knows that you'll be marrying to Jungkook now and his one bad move broke things apart. Crashed two hearts and erased the thin layer of happiness which was almost vanished since Jungkook started to doubt you both. Taehyung is wise but now selfishness took over him. His love for YN was blind. So blind that he himself didn't see it breaking one's home. Leaving this scene completely was the only way left for him. He could've stayed as YN's best friend but he chose to be the problem for her. Wise woman once said that 'Rather be far to be happy than staying close to be hurt every minute'

I'm that wise woman. Moving on,

Taehyung spoke, "Jungkook-ssi that was me...She didn't cheat" And you turned to Taehyung and said, "Please leave"

Taehyung didn't say anything and simply left the house. You went down and left home with your car.

----------------------------------

A day passed and you didn't go back. You don't want to see him. Just not yet. You switched your phone on and the notifications were only of Jungkook.

Calls and texts of his filled the notification bar. You read them.

YN! Pick up your phone!
Stop worrying me.

Where are you?! YN-ah

I'm sorry, YN. Please come back home. I'm sorry for doubting you. I'm such an idiot to do so. Please, come home.

And so many more.

You drove back. You opened the door and he came running downstairs. His eyes were red and puffy as he kept on crying all night. Messy hair and now a sparkle in his eyes as he saw you.

He spoke, "YN, where have you been? I've been worried sick. I called you so many times and texted you, you didn't reply. I was so-"

He stopped as you walked past by him. He turned around and held your hand, "YN, please don't leave me. It's my fault and I'll make it up to you. If you leave, everything will fall apart. Please, I'm sorry"

You replied, "You don't trust me, though and without it, no relation is meaningful and-"

He cut you off and says, "I trust you! I do! It was my stupidity that I acted like that. Oh god! I don't know what was I even thinking. I trust you so much"

You said, "I don't know, Jungkook...giving you chances is like risking my emotions, really. I need time....."

Jungkook replied quickly, "Sure! Take your time. I'll just leave, I guess...I'll stay in a hotel, the previous one....uh...I love you"

He took his credit card and snapback and left.

-------------------------

Never knew relations could be this complicated until I started to write this story. Jeez!

And as always, thanks for reading.
Saranghaeyo 💙