More then enough - Seungmin

Warnings: Fluff, little bit of angst

Word Count: 612

Pairing: Kim Seungmin x Reader

Author's Note: I haven't written in so long, not that any of you care. But I've been really busy and haven't had the chance to even open Wattpad. But before school starts I'd like to get a few more chapters put out. (:

---------

You'd noticed a change in Seungmin's behavior as of late. When he'd come home from practice he wouldn't say much, and when he did; his tone was anything but happy. You never pressed issues with him, you knew he'd talk to you when he wanted.

But as time went on, you grew suspicious. As Seungmin never took longer then a couple days to talk to you about his issues. You tried contacting Chan, or even Minho to check up on your sunshine of a boyfriend. But to avail we're your attempts.

---

6:27 PM

The door to the apartment slammed shut, a sign that Seungmin had finished another long day practicing. It didn't take long for him to lazily slug his way into our shared bedroom. A look of disappointment on his face.

"Seungmin?" I called from the bed, as I watched TV. "Just a second." He replied.

He had made his way to the bathroom, immediately turning on the shower and closing the door that connected the two rooms.

I sat on the bed waiting for him to finish his shower. I was beginning to grow worried about him more then before. Every night I would get limited responses, if any at all.

The bathroom door opened and Seungmin stepped out dressed in some sweatpants and a hoodie. It was still early so I knew he wasn't sleeping anytime soon.

When he laid on the bed next to me, I decided to confront him.

"Can I ask you something?" I broke the silence and paused the TV. The room felt warmer and I suddenly regretting speaking. I really didn't want to cause an argument.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Are you okay? You've been acting different lately. Did I do something? Are we okay?" I began to panic, I hadn't thought of the possibility that maybe something was wrong between us.

Seungmin stayed silent for a few seconds and I could see tears pooling at his eyes.

"Am I good at what I do?" His voice broke and I knew exactly what was going on.

I sunk further down the bed until I was face to face with him. "You're great at what you do. What sparked that question?" I asked.

"Lately I just don't feel like I'm working hard enough. I don't come home feeling satisfied. Like something is holding me back from my full potential. And I think the guys are noticing it too." He sighed.

I smiled, and thought of all the good things Chan has always said about Seungmin. And how when we first met, I was mesmerized by the things he could do.

"Don't work yourself up. It could be stress. But I promise you, Me, the boys, and millions of other people around the earth are starstruck by you. Your voice, your humor, your dance. Everything" I stroked his hair and he relaxed. "Everybody has their imperfections Minnie. And it's okay to feel like you're not doing what you can. I can't promise you it'll go away anytime soon, but I can still reassure you all that you're doing is quite enough." I continued.

He smiled and scooted in closer to me. "I appreciate you so much Y/N." He was crying, but all I could do was hold him and tell him the same. "I love you so much Minnie."

---------