Action! - •Seungmin•

Requested by sunneyD (I love your requests, hopefully this is fluffy enough for you.)

---------

[2:45 PM]

Seungmin pulls out his phone as you reading a book on the couch. Your focused face as you read the book made seungmin smile. He zoomed in and kept the camera on your face until you noticed.

"Seungmin?" You asked as you made eye contact with the camera.

A small giggle was heard from the other side. "Yeah?"

"Are you recording me?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

From behind the camera, Seungmin shook his head. "Just watching a video." He giggled

You rolled your eyes and continued reading, occasionally looking at Seungmin. A bright smile plastered on his face as he continued to record you.

[5:13 PM]

Seungmin and you sat at a corner cafe drinking hot chocolate on the cold weather, the sun was setting. Resting perfectly on your face so your eyes were shining as you watched cars passed by.
Seungmin pulled out his phone and set it against his cup so it captured your face.

You both got into a conversation, in the middle you noticed the camera pointed at you from the bottom of the table.

"Stop!" You giggled, trying to cover the camera with your finger.

"No! It makes me happy!" He smiled, picking the phone up and pointing it at you. "Now smile." He said.

You looked at the camera and made a funny face.

"You're so cute." He sighed

[1:26 AM]

Seungmin had just come back from practice a couple hours ago. Since then he hadn't left your arms, not wanting to leave the warm embrace. He eventually fell asleep while you two watched a movie.

You grabbed his phone and took a few pictures, setting them as his lockscreen. Except his cheeks were extremely squished against your arm, and he was drooling. But it was still cute.

"Goodnight sleeping beauty." You whispered.