One Last Time - •Jisung•

Warnings: sad shit no I'm not sorry

"Jisung!" I panicked, as I ran to his said of the car.

A car had ran into his said of the car as we were driving to the dorms from our date. They shattered the window and glass had pierced through his said.

I opened the door and helped him out. He struggled to speak and his eyes opened and closed slowly.

"Shh don't talk it's okay." I whispered, tears pouring out. From pain and sadness.

I couldn't bear to think what everyone else would think if Jisung were to pass away. He couldn't he won't. The rain was pouring down on the both of us. My vision was cloudy, I felt like I was choking on the water that was pouring from the sky.

Jisung slid his hand into his coat pocket and pulled out a ring.

"It's a promise ring." He croaked out. "Promise me we'll always be together even if I'm not here." He softly smiled

"Don't talk like that! You're gonna be okay!" I yelled, causing me to cry. I didn't know what to believe anymore.

"Is that a yes or no?" He asked.

"Of course." I whispered.

He slid the ring on my finger and smiled.

"I'll always love you. No matter what." He said, the words becoming ess audible at the end. "Tell the boys thank you, Especially Chan. He helped me find you. I'll forever thank him."

"Jisung please." I sobbed.

He leaned up and barely brushed his lips against mine.

"Forever." He smiled, before his last breath hit the cold air.

I sat and stared for a while. Hoping maybe he'd inhale and make it. Nothing. The sirens came closer and closer. But I couldn't hear a thing. I don't want to hear a thing. I just wanted to be with him again.