What if.. - Jeongin

The door to the dorms swung open, taking you out of your nap. On days you had nothing to do, you'd wait at the dorms for Jeongin to come home.
As the 8 boys crammed themselves through the door, and one by one fled to their rooms; making small Hi's and Hellos to you on their way, you saw your favorite one come in last. On his face was a noticably tired look, and immediately your mood dropped a little seeing him like this.
He sulked his way over to you on the couch, and flopped down onto your lap dramatically. "Everything okay?" You asked. Jeongin gave no verbal response, only pulling the throw blanket at the end of the couch over his tired body.
A few minutes had passed in comfortable silence, holding a tired Jeongin while he gathered the tiniest bit of energy to speak. "What if we ran away?" His voice was grumpled and barely noticeable. "Why do you say that?" You knew Jeongin loved his career, and his 7 brothers; so you knew he would never truly abandon it. "I don't know.." he shrugged. "I just want a break. I'm too tired for everything right now." He mumbled the end of his sentence.
"And where would we go my love?" You asked. He shrugged once again and grabbed your hand to play with your fingers. "I don't know. I just wanna go somewhere where I don't have to be busy all day." He sighed. Not responding immediately, and idea popped into your head. "What if we went camping?" You asked. He smiled slightly at the thought, and then sulked again. "I won't have time for a few weeks." The sad look on his face made your heart ache, but you're not one to give up. "That's okay." You smiled "That gives us time to plan it, and everyday after practice you have something to look forward to."
After realizing he really would have something to look forward to, his mood changed. He slowly sat up and a true smile graced his face. "Okay. But we can't tell anyone, I don't want anyone tagging along." He said. You shook hands as to say "Deal" and soon began planning out your trip. The time soon hit late at night, and it was time for you to leave. Gathering your belongings and giving Jeongin one last hug, Felix and Minho peeked their heads out of their room as you made your way to the door. "Can we please come?" They asked. Giving Jeongin a sympathetic look, you walked out the door leaving him to deal with it.

11:58 PM
My Boy <3

We have two extras coming with us -_-

You can never say no, huh