Beautiful- Bang Chan

*an imagine from my tumblr*

There you sat in the salon waiting to get a hair cut. Ever since you were little you always liked having semi-long hair. But you wanted a change considering it was almost summer and it can get kind of hot. One thing you didn't do, was tell boyfriend Chan. You thought it would be a maybe pleasant surprise.

The stylist called your name and you sat in the chair, you gave her an example of what you wanted.

With that she got to work, you got a text from Chan asking if you were free for lunch just as she was finishing up. You texted back with a simple "Yeah", and left after she was done.

You got in the car and drove to the local Starbucks to meet Chan, you had a beanie on which covered most of the cut and color that you had done. You spotted Chan sitting at a take writing in a notebook, so you ran behind him. He jumped and smiled at you.

"Long time no see." He mumbled as he layed a kiss on your cheek.

"Chan we saw each other this morning." You rolled your eyes.

He chuckled and noticed the beanie you were wearing.

"What's with the hat?" He asked

"Well I did something..." You smirked

You quickly pulled the hat off revealing the new you. His eyes widened is admiration as he started at you.

"You like?" You smiled

"You were pretty before, but I think you just got ten times more beautiful..." He said

"You're so dramatic. Do you want a coffee?" You giggled as you stood up.

"Wait no stay I wanna look at you a little longer..." He said

--------

Sorry for not updating for a while, I've recently joined a skz Tumblr writing group and had to focus on that for a while, but I'm back. Hello (: