Changbin drabble: Caught

Changbin and you had always been a low-key couple, not very affectionate never really talking to eachother around the boys. At first glance people probbaly didnt even think you knew eachother. Part of that was because you didn't want to distract him from work, and you two were only cute in the privacy of your house of when you two were left alone at the dorms.

Plus, all the boys all thought you were just best friends. *except for Felix cause he's a snoopy snoop*

That was until one day when the boys all had gone to "sleep" and Changbin texted you to come sneak in through the window so you two could have a small date after not having one for while.

As Changbin opened the wondow and you stepped in, Minho had awoken for a glass if water and because of seungmins loud as hell snoring.

Upon walking down the stairs Minho laid his eyes on a not so shockin sight. Changbin lovingly planting a kiss your forehead.

"Hi." Minho nonchalantly said as he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

Causing you to hide under the blanket Changbin gave you.

"Don't bother ive seen all I need to see, by the way I'm telling Chan." Minho said right before he ran back up to his room and locked the door, mainly cause he thought Changbin wad gonna run after him.

"Best date ever." You giggled