Youngblood (2) - Hyunjin

• After like 2 years here's your part two of young blood 👀• Genre; angst and fluff• Pairing; Hyunjin x GN!reader

• Genre; angst and fluff
• Pairing; Hyunjin x GN!reader

---

Hyunjin stared into my eyes, though it was blurry; I could still make out his longing gaze. He changed alot these past years. Despite my reminiscing, I was angry he showed up to my house.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

"A friend invited me. I didn't know you were gonna be here." He replied

"Hyunjin it's my house, don't act like you've never seen the outside before." My tone was harsh, but how could he have the nerve to show up here after what he did? " I know you're angry, and I've done a lot of thinking since we broke up. I'd there a private place we could talk?" He sounded genuine, I had no choice but to go with him to talk.

We sat on the back balcony, overlooking the city. "What is there for us to talk about Hyunjin?" I spoke up, breaking the silence. "I wanted to apologize. I walked out on you, and blamed you for things you couldn't control." He sighed. "I really wanted to call you after I left and just explain whatever I said." He continued.

I chuckled. "I don't think there's anything to explain.  You made your feelings pretty clear. It's been 3 years, we've both lost feelings. You don't need to explain." I got up and went back inside, though Hyunjin followed. "I know you don't want an explanation, but I need to do this for me." He said.

"It's always been about you Hyunjin! Why do you think we broke up? Everything was always about you!" I yelled, unintentionally, but I held in all that anger for so long.

He flinched back, I can't remember a time I ever yelled at him throughout the course of our relationship, besides the day we broke up.
"This is different Y/N. I haven't dated anyone else since we broke up. I realized what I lost." He was so calm, a little too calm for the situation at hand.

"I applaud you for wasting 3 more years of your youth on someone who will never forgive you." I replied.

"You really haven't thought about me at all?" He asked.

That was a lie, I thought about him day and night. Even after getting back into a relationship with someone. It's so hard to forget your first love, no matter how hard they hurt you.

"When those girls showed up to my doorstep showing me those screenshots I lost whatever feelings I had for you." My voice cracked, tears threatened to spill over my bottom lash line. "You killed me Hyunjin. Let's please just get back to party."

We both walked back downstairs, Minho had been the one who invited Hyunjin, and when he spotted us both walking back into the crowded room, regret was imminent on his face.