Stray Kids As Parents (Hyung Line)

Requested by sunneyD (Thank you for requesting ❤️) idk if I'll do the maknae line cause low-key they're all still children themselves ajshsh.

Bang Chan:

Okay, whenever I look at Chan I get this father vibe. I feel like he would be AMAZING with kids. Like of you have a 9-5 job he'll take your kid to the studio with him and let them watch him make music. Like can you imagine Chris holding your kid while they're both intently looking at the screen? Uwu

He also seems like that kind of dad to cuddle with your kid. 95% of the time the kid doesn't even sleep in their own bed, they're probably in yours; and probably on your side of the bed.

He'll also watch cartoons with your kid. Like way late I to the night when both of them need to be in bed. He keeps saying five more minutes, he's also been saying that for the past hour.

Lee Minho:

DO NOT let this boy have children. He will teach them so much sass that you literally have to refrain from strangling Minho with a belt because your kid dissed the hell out of you.

Am I the only one who Imagines Minho to be the type to dress his son up in a biker jacket, teach him pickup lines; and then make him use them on you? Like a little greaser, Minho seems like the type of dude tbh.

But regardless, he's extremely happy with the both of you. You're the love of his life, and so is your kid.

Seo Changbin:

Hmm, idk Changbin still kinda young and it's kinda hard to tell. I know he would be adorable with your kid. Like giving them piggy back rides everywhere. Holding their hand everywhere they go. Low-key breaking down on your kids first day of pre School.

He will willingly color or paint with your kid. But you make them do it outside cause if anything Changbin is most likely to knock the paint over.

Changbin is literally so happy with you two. He honestly probably wants more kids but like, is afraid to ask you lmao.