Ninjas and the Beach Day

(Brielle)

Apparently I didn't have to make lunch, but I had to make dinner later... psh.

I made myself some grilled cheese and tomato soup... yum. Lloyd tried to make himself some too, but he just failed, being the epic fail that he seems to be.

I sat down in between Cole and Nya at the table. Jay was on Nya's other side. I had figured out that they were dating too.  However, whenever I looked at Jay, he seemed to be staring at me... like... he liked me... um...

"So... how exactly are we gonna train for this, Sensei?" I asked Wu.

"Well, You must first learn to master Spinjitzu, and then you must harness your weapons true power, and..." Sensei was interrupted by Kai.

"And then you must harness your full potential!" He called.

"Kai, It is very rude to interrupt people. Especially Sensei," Zane corrected.

"Yes, Kai. BUT you are right. And it seems as if everyone is done, so,  Get to training!" Sensei said.

Nya went into the control room to check something.

When she came back, she said, "Hey guys, we are right over a tropical island! Sensei, would it  be alright if we took a beach day?"

"Why not? I think we could all use a break anyway. But Brielle, I need to talk to you first." Sensei beckoned me to follow him into his room.

He went to the cupboard and took out a silver garment with sky blue designs. He placed it gingerly in my hands. Was this...

"This is your ninja suit. Handle it with care Brielle." Then he went to meditate. I left.

Once in my room, Nya had just come out from behind the changing thing. She was wearing a red and gold tankini. I changed into a turquoise string bikini with silver straps. Then we headed down.

Once I touched the soft, white sand, I knew this was paradise. The sun was blazing, so I put on some sunscreen.  I went over to a palm tree and sat down under it. The Sand was also warm, but it was cooler under this tree. I gazed around. Behind me, there was a small Jungle. Below me was the sand. Nya was further down the beach, waiting for Jay to come out, on my right, and the bounty was on my far left. Above me, the sun was blazing in the crystal clear blue sky. There was a slight sea breeze coming off of the beautiful blue ocean. This was paradise.

Soon, the guys came down. Lloyd wasn't with them. Zane was, however, in a Blue Hawaiian shirt with beige trunks. Jay had on a Blue tank top with Blue, White, and Black trunks. Kai was shirtless, but he had a 4pack. And Cole... Holy.

He was topless, showing off his toned 8 pack of abs and his muscular arms. His black hair hung partially in his eyes and he wore black and white swim trunks. 

Damn, he was hot.

(Cole)

As we came down from the bounty, the first thing I saw was Brielle. She was wearing a string bikini tat showed off her perfect curves, and her hair was loose, and flowed down her back. I thought I was drooling when I saw Brielle staring back. Whoa. I turned away and saw Jay staring at her too.

I elbowed him. "Hey! What was that for?" he whined.

"Nothing.. but aren't you with Nya?" I retorted.

He had a shocked look on his face. "Yes.."

"That was a rhetorical question," I smirked.

"I knew that!" Jay called.

"Suuure," I rolled my eyes.

Then I went over and sat next to Brielle. "Hey," I said.

"Hi," She replied. "Wanna go in the water? Nya won't cause she wants to talk to Jay about something."

"Uh, sure," I smiled. I gazed at the teal waves.

"Alright!" Brielle shouted. She ran over to the water. 

I followed her, and glanced and Jay. He was watching us. Stalker much?

She dove into the waves. I waded in. She popped up about a yard away from me, her strawberry blonde curls were now wet. Once I got over to her, she dunked me underwater.

I came to the surface and laughed, and I pushed her over. She fell into the ocean, laughing all the way.

(Jay)

Nya had pulled me over to her, and I could feel Kai watching me. What did he think I was going to do? I shook my head.

"So..." Nya said, and then she started talking about something. 

But I only was half listening, cause I was watching Cole and Brielle in the water. They seemed to be having fun. I felt a pang of jealousy. "Hey, uh, Nya, wanna go in the water?" I asked.

She looked up and smirked. "Of course, but you have to take off your shirt first!"

"Fine," I sighed. I took off my top. I didn't have much muscles. More than Kai, but way less than Cole. Anywho, we went into the water and splashed around, and talked to the others. Kai had soon joined us, as well as Zane.

We had a great time.

(Brielle)

Later, as the dark settled in, Kai lit us a campfire and we roasted hot dogs and made s'mores. The night was clear, and millions of stars were out. Zane was pointing out some of the constellations to us. 

We lay on the sand, bellies full and our skin a little sun burnt. We talked, laughed, and just watched the stars.

The moon was full tonight. Zane said one of the brighter stars was Jupiter. Cool.

Soon, Sensei called us to come back in, because we had to train a lot tomorrow. So we should get some sleep.

Cole and I were the last to come up. How ironic. We were the only two on the beach, we were holding hands as we walked.

We turned to each other. "I.. I have something to tell you..." I said.

"Me too." Cole replied.

"Okay, you first."

"No you."

"Okay, on three. One.. two.. three.."

Cole embraced me, and stared into my eyes. I gazed back. "So, what is it you want to tell me?" I asked him.

"This."

He pulled me close.

And we kissed.