WOW (update 10/18)

WOW!!!

Okay, so this story has been added to the offical Wattpad @Fanfic iTunes reading list for "TV and Movies" Best of 2014! There was a sticker on the Cover, too, but it's gone lol.

I just want to say THANK YOU!!!

Thank you guys all so much for helping me get here. I can't believe you did, actually, because I don't like this story all too much, lol.

Just, wow. 80.2k reads, over 1,500 votes, and now this! And I evenot $40 for being on the list!

Go check out the reading lists on the user @Fanfic ! There are dozens of categories and each story is a good one, so all of you will find something you like! There are even other lego-based stories, like mine!

I also know that so many people want a sequel but there IS one, and it's been up for a while! It's on my profile, called "The Gold Ninja (Lego Ninjago Fanfic)!" Enjoy!!

So, thanks readers, for helping me get here. Keep reading, keep writing, and keep being fantastic!

EDIT

OH MY GOD NOW I'M AT 97.8k READS AnD OVER 2,000 VOTES I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMGOMG

EDIT #2

WOW I'M GONNA CRY OKAY OVER 108K READS AND 2.6K VOTES I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH

If you're reading this I want you to know that unfortunately I probably won't be updating The Gold Ninja too much, if at all. Sorry, but thank you for reading anyway :)

EDIT #3

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING OKAY

I'm at 115k reads and 3k votes. It really means a lot to me that people are still reading this silly story from when I was 11/12. I'm glad you all enjoy it so much :)

EDIT #4

124k reads!!! not sure what people find appealing about this novel but keep doing what youre doing!!!! love you all, sorry im never on~