The Rest of the Evening...

(Cole)

After Brielle had left, we started to talk.

"What about Lloyd's battle with his father? Or the Serpentine?" Zane asked, thinking about our previous (and somewhat current) problems.

"They will have to wait. Besides, Lloyd isn't nearly ready yet to even bother with Lord Garmadon, and the Serpentine have been laying low lately." Sensei stated.

"Okay then..." I said, "So who is going to train Brielle? Why are her weapons silver? Where is her ninja suit?"

"Only the silver weapons can kill Arachne once and for all. I have only just uncovered them myself. They were back in the bottom part of the boat, with all the cargo. I have no idea why they were or how they got there," Sensei explained calmly.

"And my other questions?" I urged him to tell me more.

"Her suit is back in the cupboard where Lloyd's was. In a secret compartment. I couldn't have you find out about it."

"I just have a question... how did you know that Brielle was the silver ninja?" Nya asked. "It could've easily been me."

I could tell she was jealous of Brielle.

"I told you," Sensei said, "The smokes showed me. Plus, you have too much fire in you. Much too much to be a ninja of something as light and cool as air."

Nya huffed and went into her room.

We all cleared out and went to bed.

(Brielle)

I had only just realized how long I had stayed with the ninjas, and how late it had gotten. The sun was already dipping low in the sky. I unlocked the door to our apartment noticing that Nariah wasn't there. Maybe she was asleep.

I crept over to her bedroom door. I heard, well, noises. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Ugh... Nariah can be so gross sometimes! I know she lives here too.. but she didn't have to bring in her boyfriend like, every other night! I thought angrily. Loudly, I trudged back to my room, making sure Nariah knew that I was home.

Once in my room, I drowsily undressed, slipped into some pajamas, and washed my face, thinking about the day's events. I really was a ninja now, wasn't I. It was odd how so much could occur within the course of eight hours.

After settling in my bed, I slowly drifted off to sleep, with ninjas and spiders filling my dreams...