Ninjas and the enemy

(Jay) 

Spiders? What's next- Fish? Ugh... Why is it that whenever there is a new ninja a new enemy comes along? I thought all this while the other ninjas were all speechless. 

"So, um, what do these Arachneions look like?" Cole asked, breaking the silence.  

Sensei turned a scroll to us. They each had six arms and two legs, like spiders. They had beady red eyes and gleaming white fangs. "These," Sensei gestured to Arachneions on the top right corner with brown fur and black legs, "Are the Tarantualai. They can shoot off their hairs and they will, if contact is made with flesh, burn," he explained. 

"What about those?" Kai asked, pointing to sleek, black spiders with red markings on them in the top left corner. 

"Those are Widowri. They are the only female clan of the Arachneions. They can lure people into their webs and then well, eat them." Sensei said grimly, "These, I'm afraid, are our worst enemies yet."  

"And how about the rest of the clans?" I asked. 

"These purple ones here are the Poisonitis. They, with a bite, can make you do whatever you want." Sensei explained. "These red ones are the Camonais. They can blend in with anything and leap out unexpectedly at any given moment." Sensei took a breath. "The final clan are these blue ones here. They are the Pouncenari and they are jumping spiders. They can jump extremely high and are fast. Very fast." 

"And Brielle, as the Silver ninja, has to fight all of these things?" Zane asked. 

"Yeah.. Wait what? I hate spiders!" Brielle said. 

"No, not exactly. The Arachneions want to take over. They cannot do so, however, without the revival of their queen, Arachne herself. She is the mother of all spiders.If she is revived, which will most likely happen, The sliver ninja is destined to fight her. She is also the only one with the weapon, and element, that can fully kill the Arachneions for once and for all." 

"What is that weapon?" Lloyd asked. 

"The only silver weapon there is," Sensei said, "The Fighting Fans of Air." He got up and took a parcel out of a cupboard. He unwrapped it. There, were two silver fighting fans with a blue diamond on each handle. 

Brielle gazed at them. "Th.. These are mine?" 

"Yes, if you accept the position of the silver ninja. Remember, it includes responsibility, training, hard work, and more," Sensei said. 

Brielle seemed to be thinking about it for a moment. I wondered if she'd say yes. Nya would have another girl to be with, and she'd be the first female ninja. 

"I'll do it," Brielle confirmed with a nod.

"Excellent," Sensei said, "Training starts tomorrow, you may go home and pack your things and bring them here. There is a spare bunk bed in Nya's room. You can share with her," Sensei said. 

"Thank you," said Brielle. Then, she left the room, saying something about heading back to her apartment. I watched as she shut the door, her long, curly hair swaying behind her. My boyish thoughts got to me, and I came to the conclusion that Brielle was gorgeous.

Wait, I had a girlfriend!