The Sensei

(Zane)

We walked through the city. It was a windy day, as far as my weather sensor could tell.  Plus, I saw the leaves flying and the random litter blowing into alleyways. My panel read that it was 68 degrees Fahrenheit out.

"How much longer to the ship?" Jay whined.

"About an eighth of a mile," I responded after checking my radar. Being a Nindroid had many.. um.. complications.

"Aw what?" Jay complained.

"Relax, that's not that far," Cole assured.

"Yes, it is only about 3 blocks away," I agreed.

Brielle was silent the whole time. I wondered why...

Soon, we arrived at the Bounty.

(Brielle)

"We're here," Kai explained. He pointed up in the sky, noticing my confused expression. My eyes followed his. There, hovering above us, was a giant, red and gold, ship. With wings!

"Wow..." I gaped. "How are we going to get up there?"

"Climb, of course," Cole shrugged like it was nothing. "But, if you don't feel comfortable, Jay could take you up in his..."

Cole didn't get to finish. "Okay!" I said, interrupting. I was sprinting up the chain of the anchor. I looked down, and the guys were open mouthed. "HA! What'cha waitin' for, slowpokes!" I taunted them,  and then continued up the chain.

(Kai)

Our mouths were open. "Wow.." Jay said. Then he followed her.

"She's like, trained already!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah," Cole agreed.

Zane was already climbing.

Cole and I followed.

(Brielle)

Once at the top, I finally realized the high altitude and low oxygen level. I began to breath deeply. I saw Jay come up.

"How.." I heaved, "How do you stand the low oxygen?"

"Well, for starters, it's better inside.. and.. we just are used to it up here," Jay shrugged.

"Alrighty then!" I stated.

We waited for the others to come up, then headed inside.

Cole led us through the halls of the big cabin of the ship. He finally stopped in front of a door with gold lettering on it that said Sensei. He knocked and went inside.

Inside there was a guy, about 18, with blonde hair and he was in a green ninja suit. There was also a girl with a straight, black bob of hair in a red outfit. In the center of the room, sat a cross legged, white bearded old man in front of some smokes.

"Welcome, Brielle. I have been expecting you," he said calmly.

Woah, is this guy like freaking Yoda or something?

"Um, hi.." I said.

"That's Sensei Wu," Zane whispered into my ear. "On the right is Nya, Kai's sister, and Lloyd, son of Lord Garmadon and the green Ninja." They each waved in turn.

"Thanks" I whispered back. "So, um, why am I here?" I asked.

"I have received a prophecy about you," Wu started, "And not even the Ninja know what the prophecy exactly was."

"Are you going to tell us?" I retort.

"Yes..." he mumbled.

"That was a rhetorical question," I muttered.

"I saw an address, and then saw you. The smoke fogged, and then there was.. a new enemy. And... you were destined to fight it," Sensei explained.

"What is the new enemy?" Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane all asked at the same time.

"Our new rivals are the Arachneions," Sensei said, "Spiders."