DARK MATTER OC

Name: Four

Real Name: Kaiya Daie 

Nicknames: Kid (Three mainly), Techhead (Three), Twins (when paired with Five), Ratchet and Clank (Two, when paired with Five)

Gender: Female

Age: Around 17

Alliance(s): Truffault/Mikkei Combine; Ishida Empire

Residence: The Raza

Friends: One (aka Derrick Moss aka Jace Corso, deceased), Two (aka Portia Lin, motherly/big-sister-like relationship), Three (aka Marcus Boone), Five (aka Emily Kolburn, best friend/"sister"), Six (aka Griffin, aka Kal Verrik, deceased?, fatherly/big-brother-like relationship), Seven/Ryo Ishida, the Android (aka Shaw), Adrian Maro, Solara, Arax Nero (temporarily), Alt-Timeline Wexler, Victor, Sarah

Enemies: Traugott, GA (Galactic Authority), Ferrous Corp, Nieman, Alex Rook, Kierken, Misaki, Alicia Reynauld, Tash, Vons, Cain

Quarters: Shares a room with Five; before stasis she had built a bunkbed for them to share. She has the bottom bunk after Five called the top.

Special Abilities: Acrobatic, quick learner, tech head, can build advanced machinery and understand complicated technology, always tinkering with and building strange machines. After Jake gave Five the PS4 and consoles, Four built herself another console and hooked it up to the PS4 so she could play with Five and Two. She also has a strange mental link with Five and they can sense when the other's in danger.

Backstory: Everyone suspects Four was probably a stowaway with Five and TJ, but that wasn't the case. She was a stowaway... just not with them. It turns out Kaiya was Jace's niece. She snuck aboard the Raza and hid out in the vents, where she eventually found Five, Das back then. Das decided Kaiya was trustable, seeing as though she was a stowaway herself. Kaiya comforted TJ but realised Das was in danger of being spaced and went after her. 
Jace wanted to send her back to her home, but when she helped Das fix the Android, Two let them both stay
Kaiya was put in stasis and was the fourth to wake up in this universe, and Four/Ryo in the tv series is seventh.

Looks: Always dressed in colourful, comfortable clothing with a jacket around her waist. 
Short curly red-dyed hair that stops above the shoulders. Amber eyes and freckles across the nose. Usually seen with a spanner or cog in her hands.

Interests: Gains a "girl-crush" on Two but ignores it as much as possible

Mentors: Two, Seven/Ryo (trained her to fight), Solara (trains her to fight)

Preferred Weapons: Four built herself spinning cogs with razor-sharp edges that cat cut through bone; they're kind of like cog-chakrams 

Personality: Anxious and quiet at first, but gets more outspoken and loud as she begins to fit in with the rest of the group. Much like their assigned numbers, Four stays close with Five and Six, and if Five and Four are like sisters, then Six is like the protective father-figure to them. After the incident on the space station where the casino-owner hurts Five, Four rarely separates from her.
When Vons and (original) Wexler threaten to torture Five, Four is hiding in the vents and experiences the fear Five is feeling. Four later gets her revenge when she throws a cog-chakram at original Wexler and it embeds into his shoulder, breaking the bones in many different places. This means Four is vengeful and violent.
When Two allegedly "dies" on the abandoned planet with the anomaly, Four falls into a state of depression for a little bit, acting unresponsive and empty. The same happened when Derrick got shot by Jace. Four formed close bonds and looks at the crew as her family.