SLUGTERRA OC

Name: Gear Blake

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Race: Human

Looks: Fair skin with pale green eyes; brown hair in a braid over her right shoulder; wears the SlugTerra/Shane Gang shirt with the ST crest; black fingerless gloves and khaki shorts.

Occupation: Defender of SlugTerra; Slugslinger

Allegiance: The Shane Gang; The Blakes

Main Slug: Leaf the Air Elemental (Currently; gift from her assumed-missing brother Zane Blake, who received it from Master Shanai)
PROTOFORM: Above
VELOCITY: 

Trancer the Hynogrif (Formerly; now secondary slug – passed down to Gear from her mother, the legendary Defender of the Hundredth Cavern, Eden Blake)PROTOFORM:

PROTOFORM:

Trancer the Hynogrif (Formerly; now secondary slug – passed down to Gear from her mother, the legendary Defender of the Hundredth Cavern, Eden Blake)PROTOFORM:

VELOCITY:

Blaster: Twin Sparkwing SF Pro (blue, yellow rims and white blades

Blaster: Twin Sparkwing SF Pro (blue, yellow rims and white blades. Also passed down to her from her mother Eden)

MechaBeast: Megaloceros (pre-historic genus of deer resembling a moose, lived during the ice age). Model type R4D-Y. Gear calls him "Ready". (Arranged by Gear's father Abel as he made lots of Cave Troll friends who were happy to do him favours)

Family: Abel Blake (father; a great ally to the Shadow Clan; retired Slugslinger) Eden Blake (mother; formerly the Defender of the Hundredth Cavern; deceased), Zane Blake (brother; went missing when he was 12 – it was later revealed that he went beneath the Surface to SlugTerra before he was 15 and became Master Shanai's youngest prodigy; now the Defender of the Hundredth Cavern)

Friends: Kord, Trixie, Pronto, Junjie, Eli, the Shadow Clan

Enemies: Thaddeus Blakk aka Dr. Blakk, the Goon, Brimstone, the Darkbanes, the Hooligang, Diablos Nacho, Malvolio Drake, Brutale Drake, Twist, Tad

Abilities: Excellent Slugslinger; learning Slug-Fu (was taught the basics by her father Abel and further developed Slug-Fu abilities once in SlugTerra); due to her father's connections with the Shadow Clan, Gear can communicate with them

Backstory (WIP): The Blakes have a family legacy: when a Blake turns fifteen, they must make the journey down to SlugTerra so they can protect the secret population of Terra-Dwellers in the hidden Hundredth Cavern. A Blake's signature slug is a Hypnogrif, which is passed down from generation to generation.
Gear was a Surfacer and only twelve when her twin brother Zane went missing. It was only three years later, when she herself made The Drop into SlugTerra at fifteen, that she would find out her brother had beaten her to the punch. Zane, ever optimistic for change and depressed with life at the Surface, snuck to The Drop before the allocated age-limit and realised he was in over his head when he found nothing but more responsibility. Zane climbed the ranks with Rammstones, Grenukes and Tormatos, presenting great promise and potential at being a master Slugslinger. A year after he made The Drop, Zane enters and wins the Winnowing, becoming Master Shanai's student. 
Two more years after that, Gear made The Drop herself, armed with the Sparkwing SF Pro and Trancer given to her by Eden. Gear met the Shane Gang in a bar Slug-out, which she stopped with Trancer. The Gang knew they wanted someone with Gear's street smarts and skill on their team.
After about a year slugging it out with the Shane Gang, Gear receives a message from Zane telling her to meet him at the Lava Lake near the Hundredth Cavern. The two reunite and Zane gives her the Air Elemental as a sort of peace-offering and apology for going ghost. The two make up, happy to have each other back.
Gear returns with the Shane Gang and the Air Elemental, who she names Leaf, back to the base; and Zane resumes his job as Defender of the Hundredth Cavern.