WINGS OF FIRE MAIN OC

Obligatory Spoiler Warning for my Wings of Fire fanfiction, "We're Invincible" (and the Wings of Fire canon book series).

Name: Khejadi

Name Meaning: A khejadi tree (also known as a jand or khejri) is a tree found in deserts.

Tribe: LeafWing-SandWing hybrid

Gender: Female

Age: Three and a half

Personality: Khejadi is an extrovert and eager to meet new dragonets, despite being anxious when she first arrives at Jade Mountain. She has many bruises and scars on her stomach, which shows she normally gets on dragons' bad sides, probably by mocking them, being a cleverclaws or stealing from them. On the topic of fighting, Khejadi relies on her resourcefulness to help her out of a situation. Usually Khejadi is open to both sides of an argument, but if she sees something as wrong, it's hard to get her to see it from a different point of view. Her temper is pretty short and if her words don't scare off her opponent, she'll immediately resort to violence. Khejadi is a huge slitherscroll and the legends about Whiteout are her favourite; she's always looking for new information or scrolls about her. Khejadi believes the rules of right and wrong could and should be bent in order to benefit the less fortunate, which is why she began stealing. 
Later on when Trustfinder, Lostscars and Barreleye become Khejadi's enemies, the latter becomes slightly racist toward NightWings because she believes all of them are stuck up, thus regarding them with a little more caution and hostility. (This is ironic, considering her time in the Scorpion Den thieving from the privileged to give to the unfortunate and disowned has grown her a fierce dislike for dragons who judge based on outward appearance. Author's note: I'm planning on having one of her friends put her in her place about her tribe bias)

Description: LeafWing body build with the SandWing spine from her forehead to her tail, coloured yellow. She has the LeafWing leaf-like fin at the end of her tail too, which is sand-gold. The leathery membrane of her wings are golden and emerald green dots are flecked throughout her LeafWing-shaped wings. Khejadi's eyes are brown. She wears a horn-band, which is silverish studded with onyxes. She has the SandWing nose-horn.

More Detailed Description: Khejadi has the SandWing spinal ridge (though it's got the LeafWing spines in it), head, neck and roof-shingle type scales. Her horns, wing shape, torso and tail fin are taken from her LeafWing mother. Her main body colour is dark green with her ridge, underbelly and tail fin being yellow; the underside of her wings are gold with green flecks. Khejadi's body is flecked with the LeafWing secondary scales; these are dark brown like the colour of a maple tree's bark. The LeafWing spines in her SandWing ridge are green. She has a pale SandWing nose horn. Her face and neck are speckled with yellow freckles. The inside of Khejadi's ears are also pale yellow. Khejadi's eyes are light brown. Her legs aren't more SandWing or LeafWing, rather a mix of the two – same with her paws. She wears a silverish band studded with onyx stones on her left horn. Her wings are leaf-shaped with flecks of green near the ends on the underside. Khejadi's stomach is littered with small scars, scratches and bruises due to the fights she gets into.

Abilities: Inherited Jerboa II's Animus magic, can absorb sunlight like the LeafWings using photosynthesis; can fly long distances and endure moderate to bad heat; if a regular SandWing can go four months without food or water, Khejadi can go two; trained in her father's Outclaw ways of fighting and thievery, and is skilled in the latter ability.

Weaknesses/Flaws: Khejadi has a sharp tongue and gets hotheaded very easily. She's stubborn and when around dragons she doesn't like, is bad at hiding her annoyance. If Khejadi's words don't put off her opponent, she'll instantly resort to violence. Her reckless streak often gets her into loads of trouble. She doesn't think highly of herself and doesn't know how to react to compliments. Treats NightWings with a little more ferocity due to her three NightWing enemies.