DESCENDANTS OCS

< HERO OC >

Name: Rosemary Hood

Nicknames: Little Hood (Robin), Mary (Marian), Rosie (Marcus whenever she calls him Marcus Marian)

Gender: Female

Age: 15 (Descendants 1)

Family: Robin Hood (father), Maid Marian (mother), Marcus (twin brother, nicknames him "Marcus Marian")

Personality: Rosemary, while trying to be kind to everyone, unfortunately has a kleptomaniac habit inherited from her father: she steals from the richest students/teachers at school and gives the loot to the least fortunate students. She considers herself honourable and follows the same Thief's Code as her father: never steal for yourself, only for those who need it.

Friends: Marcus, Evie Grimhilde (crush), Mal Faery, Carlos de Vil, Jay, Lonnie (roommate and best friend), Jane

Neutrals: Audrey (tries her best to be nice to her), Ben (dislikes how he treats Audrey)

Enemies: Chad Charming

Residence: Sherwood Forest (home/formerly); Auradon Prep (currently)

Fanfiction: The Royal And The Rogue (Evie Grimhilde x OC) (will write sometime)

Quotes: "In what luck of the universe did I have to pull such a short straw that I like the only damn member of that entire group who is boy-crazy?" / "I might not be the prince she wants, but I hope I can be the happy ending she deserves."

IDEAS: Evie catches Rosemary trying to steal from her cuz she's a princess?

< VILLAIN OC > [WIP]

Name: Ronni (meaning: "strong counsel")

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Family: Ronno (Father, humanised version of Ronno from Bambi)

Personality: Rough, deceptive, manipulative

Abilities: Like Adam Beast, Ronni (alongside her father Ronno) can shift between her human form and her deer form. Thanks to Mal's magic, Ronni's deer form is male.

Quotes:
"I may be a deer, but I'm no darling." 
"You can cool it with the friendly formalities, we get the picture."
"I can't wait to sink my antlers into his chest."