ERTH DRAGONS OC

Name: Gyrus (g-eye-russ, Lost Honour Name pronounced iris)

Age: Nine Ki:meran turns old

Gender: Dragoness 

Residence: Erth

Wearle: Third Wearle

Role: De:allus/roamer/fanon

Description: White dragoness with deep blue sawfins and golden lytes (all on her wings and back not on her face). Her paws from the ankles down are black. Gyrus is moderately large for her age. The undersides of her wings are a mix of blues, from light blue at the top to dark blue at the roots. The same goes for her ridge. Her eyes are purple.

Family

Tada: G'vard (second wearle, mapper, white, one hundred Ki:meran turns old)

Mama: Gayze (second wearle, De:allus, purple, one hundred Ki:meran turns old) 

Brother: Gorgon (third wearle, roamer with Gyrus, blue, nine Ki:meran turns old)

Mentor: (per) G'yare

Homeland: Ki:mera

Current Residence: Erth

— THE WEARLE —

Prime: Garizen (glorious red male, two-hundred and thirty two Ki:meran turns old)

Elders: Elder Gorn (strict pale green, retired Veng leader), Elder Gossl (pale purple female, overinflated opinion about her rank, retired Queen)

Females: Gristian (purple Queen, descendant of the Assian line, myss of G'tein and Gurnull), Elder Gossl, Gyrus

De:allus: Greymore (named after his late father, Greymere), Gyrus (though not official, she does have the mind of one)

Friends: Gryffon (handsome dark blue with silver plating, best friend), Gorgon, G'yare

Hearts: Her primary heart is brave and strong; her second heart beats longingly for only Gryffon; her third heart is slightly larger than normal...