BOLT OC

My main OC for Disney's Bolt. I'm still working on her and will probably update her in the future. (SPOILERS FOR THE MOVIE [duh] )

Name: Static 

Gender: Female

Age: 4 (31 in dog years)

Universe: AU; kind of hard to explain, as I want the supernatural elements of the tv show within the movie to be real, but damnit I also really love the idea of Static inserted into the movie. So I'm working on it; either Static is inserted into the movie, finding Bolt when she helps him get his head out of the bars (as she had gone to visit the pigeons, one of the few animals that had befriended her) and after the entire movie ordeal, Calico abducts the both of them and alters them; or it's the movie except Static gets her own altered powers somewhere before she meets Bolt, and Bolt himself really does have powers that helps him reunite with a kidnapped Penny.

Species: German Shepherd/Aussie Shepherd crossbreed with some Border Collie thrown in; mutt

Description: Dark grey, white and tan; Aussie shepherd's "blanket Appaloosa" coat pattern; three dark socks and one white sock on hind right paw. On Static's left flank is a(n obligatory) black lightning bolt. Erected ears. Her short German shepherd fur is unkempt, tangled, scruffy and matted due to her years as a stray. Static's snout and ears are slightly shorter than a German's due to her Aussie blood. Right eye is brown, left eye is blue. 

PICTURES

BODY BUILD (fur length, ears etc.):

COLOURING:

COLOURING:

Personality: Static used to be warm towards humans, but years of being rejected by them hardened her and now she's over them

Personality: Static used to be warm towards humans, but years of being rejected by them hardened her and now she's over them. She tries to make friends of the animals on the streets but the resentment she harbours for people push some away, leaving her feeling confused and frustrated. Despite this, Static does what she can to help others get by, even though she's tried to follow the rule of "look out for yourself, have your own back"; she has an empathy for every animal she sees struggling, because she knows they're as unlucky as her.

Backstory (WIP): Static was born in a pound, enduring the uglier side of tired workers since the beginning. She was adopted as a puppy by a mother with a teenage son. The son experienced mental health issues and chased Static out of the home behind the mother's back a few months later. Static tried to hang around the house and catch the mother's attention, but the mother put her effort into calming the boy down instead of getting him treatment, which meant she denied Static entry and shooed her away. Static turned to the streets, and she was forced to fend for herself.
She tried to be nice to every human she saw in the hopes that they'd give her a home and a second chance at love, but to no avail. Eventually Static grew fed up with her lack of success, confused as to why no human seemed to want her. 

Friends: Bolt, Mittens, Rhino, Joey + Saul + Ted & Vinnie and Bobby, the Forresters

OTHER

Mostly scrapped ideas, or ideas I'm working on

- She sometimes plays with Bolt, pretending that she and him both really do have Superpowers... and then they find out they do. (WORKING ON)

- She stumbles upon Bolt when he's caught his head in between the bars; Static had gone to see the pigeons because they were the few animals that had befriended her.
Static had helped Bolt pull his head from the bars and once they ran into Mittens, she decided to tag along with him despite going to find his human, on the leverage that he owed her one. When she, Bolt and Rhino save Mittens, Storm learns she loves these animals as her new family.
When she, Mittens and Rhino learn that Bolt wouldn't be staying with them, Storm feels broken and angry, like she had been abandoned all over again. She confronts Bolt and yells at him, trying to make him see that humans were horrible beings who made promises they can't keep. Later, due to Rhino and Mittens giving her a pep talk, she realises her mistake and rushes after him, but is too late as the only way inside the building collapses behind Bolt. Storm later gets adopted by the Forresters, given a red collar. (SCRAPPED?)