THE SHANNARA CHRONICLES OC

Name: Ayira Elessedil

Nicknames: Sis (Amberle, both ways), Rogue (Eretria)

Nicknames (what she calls other people): Ere (Eretria, season two: "eh-ree")

Gender: Female

Race: Elf

Rank: Rogue

Family: Amberle Elessedil (twin sister), Aine Elessedil (father), Eventine Elessedil (grandfather), Arion Elessedil (uncle), Ander Elessedil (uncle), Eretria (adopted/unofficial sister), Pyria Elessedil (great-aunt)

Friends: Amberle, Eretria, Hartanna (season two), Wil Ohmsford, Allanon, Bandon (formerly), Garret Jax, Mareth (Ayira + Jax + Mareth = power trio)

Enemies: Cephelo (formerly), Dagda Mor, Bandon, the Warlock Lord

Allies: Slanter + the Gnomes, Kingdom of Leah

Sexuality: Demisexual Lesbian/Sapphic

Love Interests: Hartanna (season two, meets her in Cogline's group. Tan skinned with olive eyes and long dark brown hair)

IN THE SHOW:
| SPOOF |
Ayira: I see my ship is sailing.
Amberle, in the pool: AYIRA GET OUT
Eretria, beside Amberle: *giggling*
Ayira: *while she's running out* I knew you'd never settle for men, sis!

| SPOOF |
Ayira: I don't know but I have a bad feeling about this... like we're breaking the law or something
Eretria: we're literally infiltrating the Elvin Kingdom

BACKSTORY: WIP, got lost in the forest when she was young and joined Cephelo's gang of Rovers. Met Eretria there and the two became friends. Amberle saw herself, Wil, Eretria and Ayira in her vision. The four travel to Safehold. Wil is the last Shannara and harnesses the Elfstones; Eretria activates the Bloodfire; Amberle goes in and Ayira is prepared for whatever comes at them. In the last episode, she stayed behind with Eretria to fight off the trolls. 
In season two, she and Eretria have joined Cogline's group and found love interests. Eretria meets Lyria and Ayira meets Hartanna.

Abilities: Good with daggers and knives, intelligence, agility

Weaknesses: Cocky and reckless, can become an annoyance easily

Personality Traits: Flirtatious (jokingly), cocky, impulsive, reckless, funny, sarcastic, sassy, intelligent, sneaky