Your Wat?!

~~~~~~~~~~Tamia pov~~~~~~~~
Ii know this hefa did not just say wat she just said.

"Your wat?!"

"I said HIV positive." OMG!!!!!!

I don't even know wat to say right now like how did she get it cause I know it's not from Ty cause he don't fuck with hoes sooo that only means that she-

"You cheated on Ty!!"

"Wat nooo!!!! I got this from him!"

"How cause he don't fuck wit hoes soo-"

"Well he a damn lie that nigga burnt me....." she started crying

"I can't believe he would do this to me and his baby this could kill me and the baby why would he do this to me he knows how much I've wanted a baby like that was all we talked about but he goes and burns me.......WHY????!!!!!!" She said crying and damn near screaming.

I know even way to say right now. Like Ty never fucked wit hoes or- that dirty lyin nigga!!!! I can't believe him why would he do this to her and their baby.

"Does he know." I asked but she had her head in her hand crying so I went over to her and squatted down in front if her and lifted her head up.

"Jessica does he know??" Her gave twisted up

"Does he know? Hell yea that bitch azz nigga know I almost killed his azz for this shit. The sad part is that he don't even understand how much he hurt me and our baby well now my baby." She started to cry again and I just held her.

"Your going to be ok Jessica don't even worry about that nigga I got something for his azz." she looked up at me

"If you do I want in on it." I looked at her.

"You sure cause shit gone be brutal."

"Yea I'm sure."
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
~~~~~~~~~~~YG pov~~~~~~~~~~
So I was just at the studio chillin and gettin some of this music done wit Mustard and TeeCee when Ty walked in and let me just say he was fucked up!!!!!!

"Damn nigga wat happened to you??!!"

"Man I found out Jessica was cheating on me wit some bum nigga."

"And wat that got to do with yo azz lookin like you went threw the Great Depression."

"I saw them together so I went and snatched her from him and he stared talkin shit so I popped his azz so him and his crew jumped me."

"Damn nigga why you don't give a nigga a call or something nigga you know we always have yo back."

"Man fuck it, it's over now."

"Man wat the fuck you man it's over??!! Hell naww we fuckin them up."

"Naww man we got this music shit poppin and I ain't tryin to ruin this so just let it go."

"Man Ight." how the hell I'm suppose to let this good? Some bitch made nigga as jumped on one if my niggas. Man this some bullshit I need to go see my bae.

"Yea yall I'm out this bitch I need to go see my bae I'm out niggas." u rapped them up and left to go see bae.
*
*
*
*
*
I walked into my house thinkin I'm bout to get greeted with hugs and kisses but I get greater like this.

"You know I got to kill Ty right!!"

"Wait wat?! Why?!"

"I'm gon let Jessica tell you that." she turns to Jessica "Gone head tell him."

"Well I'm HIV positive I got it from Ty."

"Wat the fuck!!!! Wat makes you so sure you got it from him?!"

"He's the only and I mean ONLY nigga I've been with."

"Damn does he know?"

"Hell yea he know and he got a swollen face busted lips to show for it."

"Hold that's not wat he told me Mustard and TeeCee."

"Wat he say?"

"That he saw you with another nigga and he snatched you from him and the nigga stared talking shit and he hit him and then the nigga he hit and his boys jumped him."

"That's some bullshit I swear that nigga can lie UHH!!!! That makes me want to tick him up even more!!! I can't believe he would do this to me and our baby!!"

"That son of a bitch lied to me Ahhh hell naw that shit ain't gon fly with me I'm fuckin his azz up on the spot."

"Naww kenn calm down I got something for his azz." Mia said

"Wat?"

"Call him up and tell him to come to the house cause you got something you need to tell him and call Mustard and TeeCeee too and when he get here you gon ask him to tell the story again and the. Jessica gon come and tell hers and then we gon beat his azz." she said and smiled at the end

"Damn I like that."

"I know you do and wait call Reem too cause you know he don't like Ty but call Mustard and them first."

"Ight I got you."

I went and call all them up.
*
*
*
*
*
So we all hear and Jessica told them wat happened and like me they were pissed so Mia told them the plan and they were wit it. I called Ty up

"Yo Ty I need to come over my house I need to talk to you about something.

"Ight I'm on my way."

I hung up and walked back to the livingroom.

"He coming?"

"Yea."

"Good cause I can't wait to duck his bitch azz up."
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
~~~~~~~~~Unknown pov~~~~~~
"Did you do wat I told you to do."

"Yea"

"Ight so everything should go as planned then."

"Yea"

"Ight one"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Yesss I finally updated praise god!!!! But anyways how yall been I fell like I haven't talked to yall in a while ohh well.....

Yall know wat to do!!!

Vote & Comment!!!

Plez & Thank you!!!!