Hidden secrets

Edited-11-5-16
🤑😛😌😋Mia pov👀💯😍😂

As I was waiting for Kenn to get here my crack headed azz mom bust through the door high as hell like always.

"Who the hell is you waiting on?"

"I'm waiting on Kenn so he can take me to get something to eat since somebody didn't go grocery shopping." I say getting mad as hell

"Yo fat azz don't need to eat you got enough fat to last yo azz a life time."

"Man I really aight trying to do this with you right now." I say as I was about to walk out the door but I was stopped by a man who was in front of the door.

"Who the fuck are you." I say confused

"Ohh ya I need you to pay off a little debt for me."

"The fuck?! I ain't got no money to pay off yo debt."

"There are other ways to pay of debts." the man said lookin at me with lustful eyes and I think I know what kind of payment he talking about.

"Well have fun she's all yours." my mom saids as she walks to her room and closes the door.

What!! How the hell is she gon let this happen to me? The man comes walking towards me. So me not wanting to lose my virginity this way I try to make a run for it but it doesn't work cause the man grabs me by my arm and slams me onto the couch and starts taking off my clothes.

"Plez stop." I plead trying to get out his grip

"Shut yo fat azz up." he yells as he punches me in my face every time I try to get out his grip.

He takes his pants off before he rams into me then I hear the door bust in and a weight being lifted off me before darkness took over.
*
*
*
Ok I updated tell me how it is. and I'll updated again today. Vote and comment PLEZ !!!!!