Tell me WHY!!!

Tamia pov

I didn't know wat to say it like my body was froze. I didn't know how to tell him why because if I tell him that the reason why I didn't tel him was because He was always gone on tour and it seemed like he didn't have no time for me any more cause he was in the studio or perform in and makin it big and I didn't want him lose all of that because of me.

"Is that how you really feel Mia?" he asked wit this sad look in his face.

Damn I said all dat shut out loud.

"Answer me!"

"Well...... yea kind of I mean I didn't want you to lose everything you gained because of me and my drama."

"Tamia I will never put you before anything that I do not no hoe or my music you and moms come before anything. And you should know that do you remember wat I promised you when yo pops left."

"Yea you said you would always protect me and would never leave me like he did."

"That's right and I meant way I said so don't ever in yo life hold a secret like that from me again. Ight."

"Yea ight."

"Good now get some rest I'll come to see you later on tonight."

"Wait wat why you ain't comin when everyone else is comin?"

"Because I know to lil azz can't sleep alone wit out me or someone wit you Plys yo azz hate the dark." he said chuckling at the last part.

"Man dat shit ain't funny!" I said hurtin him in the chest and fucked around and hurt my hand. now ain't dat a bitch.

"Yes the hell it is and dats what yo azz get for hittin me."

"Watevea." I said gettin annoyed

"There you go wit dat attitude look I'm out but I'll be back later on tonight." he said walkin over to me and was about to kiss my lips but I moved my head so that he could kiss my cheek. When he looked at me he was angry I thought I saw a hint of sadness but I pushed that off.

"Really Mia?"

"Way you pissed me off." I said folding my arms and leaning back on the bed. what shit he did piss me off gon sit up here and laugh at me about bein afraid of the dark and then gon try to kiss me and on the lips at that..... nigga you crazy.

"I'm sorry for laughin at you then I forgot you was so damn sensitive."

"Shut up I aight sensitive nigga... I'm bipolar now bye bitch nigga." I said tryin not to laugh.

"Oh so I'm a bitch nigga now."

"Yep now bye."

"Ight I'm gon let to azz off the hook cause you in the hospital but when you get out yo azz is mine." he said smirkin

"Nigga plez you is dismissed."

"Ight but can I get my kiss first." didn't I just tell this nigga I was mad at him.

"Plwesse." he said wit wit those damn puppy dog eyes.

"Fine."

I kissed him on the lip

"There now bye."

"Ight I'm gone." he walked out the door.

Damn I love that nigga..... whooaahh wait did I just say I loved him.....

Yg pov

Damn those lips every time I kiss her it's like I get mesmerized. Damn she need to be mine but she might not feel the same way. Damn I want her but the whole her havin a baby thing by another nigga aight sittin right wit me but I'm gon raise it like it's my own because I love Tamia so I'm gon love her baby even tho it aight mine. I got to make her mine and soon.

Tyra pov

I has to get out dat damn hospital I hate them but I had to go see my cuz but now I'm goin to see my bae Tori. Oh I am so rude I never got to introduce my self. well my name us Tyra Katrina Johns. I'm dark skinned shout out to all my dark skins. I'm 18 I go to the same school as my cuz and I'm bisexual.

"Bae you here?" I said walkin into his room.

"Yea I'm in the shower."

"Oh you don't need any compony in there."

"If you were here about 15 mins ago I would of but where you been."

"Oh I was at the hospital."

"For wat?"

"My cuz Mia was there her moms let her get beat and raped." damn I'm getting mad all over again.

"Damn why didn't you tell me you know she like family to me is she ok." damn Tori does think of Mia as a sister.

"I'm sorry I was just focused on her and wat to do wit my hoe of an auntie and yea she's straight she just needs some

"That's good. But the only thing you need to be focusing on right now us me and lil T right here."

"Oh really well I thought focused on lil T enough last week on yo birthday." I said smirking

"Yea you did but he want more and I do to so bring dat fat azz here." he said while comin out of the bathroom and drop his towel. Damn why does he always got to do this to me.

I walked over to him and took off my clothes until I wasn't left wit nothin on but my bra and boy shorts.

"Damn that azz is look right in them boy shorts."

"Oh daddy I know it is but how are you goin to reward it for lookin so nice?" I said challenging him.

"I can show you better then I could tell you."

Damn now I know I got my self in some shit now.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

* hey yall I finally updated and if yall wouldn't mind going to read my other book Troubled and tell me if I should keep goin or should I just delete it cause I'm really thinkin bout it.

Anyways tell me wat yall think about this update VOTE and COMMENT!!! plez and thank you!!!!