Who TF is JOSIAH!!!!

*recap*

"I'm blood nigga who want to know."

"Tamia's man that's who nigga!"

DF!!!!!!

YG pov

Tamia's man this nigga must be out his damn mind. I hung up on his azz and just sat there thinkin about wat that nigga said ik damn well Mia ain't got no man. Let me ask her.

"Mia wake up." I said shakin her. She starts turnin and shit then she opens her eyes.

"Man kenn wat you want?" She said closin her eyes again

"Who tf is Josiah ?" her eyes shot open that tells me she knows him.

Tamia pov

Man when kenn said Josiah name my eyes shot open and I got scared then a bitch. How does kenn how about him

"Why you askin me bout him?"

"Cause that nigga just called yo damn phone."

Oh shit!

"Did you answer the phone?" Lawd I hope he didn't.

"Hell yea I answer the phone and the nigga was askin me who i was and shit." Dammit!

"Did you tell him yo name?" plez say no

"Hell naw I didn't tell that nigga my name but you still ain't tell me who he is." Damn I don't want to tell him but I got to cause if u don't he gon think I'm hiding stuff from him again.

"That's the boy who got me pregnant."

"WAT!!!! Hold up so you had sex wit that nigga?" Wat the hell!!

"Wat no we dated but I guess things wasn't goin fast enough for him so he raped me and I never talk to or heard from him until just now."

"He WAT!!! and that nigga had the nerve to say he your man!!! DF!!" By now he was fuming. But did he said he called himself my man oh hell NAWW!!!! nigga must got me all the way fucked up.

"He ain't my man shit he ain't shit but a rapist and the father if my child but his azz will never know that." wat shut my baby ain't gon be callin no rapist daddy DF hell naww. I can raise this baby by my damn self.

"Man fuck it I don't want to talk about this shit no more let just go to sleep but you gettin you number changed." I just nodded and layed back down and kenn layed down wit me and we went to sleep.

~~~~~~~in the morning~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feelin cold as hell so I looked over where kenn sleep at and he wasn't there. Then I heard the shower running so he must be in the shower. I got up out the bed and was about to walk down stairs but I didn't feel like it so I sat on the edge of the bed gaining up the energy to walk down all those damn steps. then the bathroom door opens and out walks kenn and a bitch bout don passed out all them damn tats. LAWD help me before I sin!!!! yall all he had was a towel wrapped around his waist but that towel wasn't hiding nothin cause you could still see the imprint of his package through the towel and LAWD was he workin wit somin special. WAIT tamia you need to get it together girl you need to stop lookin. but shit the good lawd put him on the earth for me to look so watevea ain't like he payin attention anyway.

"You see something you like Mia." shit busted.

"I would say yes but I don't see nothin so no." I just lied through my damn teeth I'm goin to hell.

"Now you know you lyin" I damn shol was lyin but he didn't need to know that.

"No I'm not." LAWD I'm sorry for all this lyin I'm goin.