Mia?

Mary pov (YG mom)

"Nooo!!!My baby!!!!" I broke down cryin why did god have to take her that was my daughter nooooo!!! I need her here wit me she was suppose to give me some grandchildren. I- I.........

Mustard pov

Damn man I couldn't help the tear that came out if my eyes Mia was like a sister to me she can't be gone she just can't be......

I looked over at Kenn and he just looked zoned out but I know he's hurting. I went over there and hug him and he just stood there not movin or nothin.

"Well we be able to see her before yall do all that other stuff?" Tyra asked

"Ummm....yea we can make that happen just follow me." we followed him down the hall and took the elevator to the 4th floor and the doctor stopped by the room and said this is where she is. Damn I don't think I'm ready for this.

YG pov

When we walked in that room and I walked over to the bed and saw Mia layin there she looked so beautiful she looked like she was at peace that's when I realized that she was really gone. I broke down and layed my head on her chest.

Why did she have to leave?

I didn't want her to leave me I LOVE her!!!!!

Tamia pov

I don't know where I am right now all i can see is white lights everywhere.

Am I dead?

"Yes baby you're dead." I looked to see my grama. Omg I've missed her soo much. She died when I was 14 she died from breast cancer. When she died I felt like a part of me left wit her.

"But how?"

"Well baby you were bleeding too much and you stop breathing and the couldn't stop it."

"Wat... but wat about my baby?"

"Well hunny your baby died too." noooo noooo not my baby I was gon care for him/her the way my mom never did. No and wat about mama, Jalissa, Tyra, Alyssa, Jasmine,Mustard,Ty, Jessica,and especially Kenn!!! but I feel so at peace here.

"No baby it's not your time yet that boy needs you and you need him. I'll watch over your baby while your gone."

"But grama I feel so at peace here."

"So you don't want to go back?"

"Well apart of me wants to stay here but another part if me wants to go back."

"Well baby go wit wat ever your heart is telling you to go."

Wat was my heart telling me? One part of me is telling me too stay wit my grama and my baby. The other part is telling me to go back and live my life. But which one is my heart talkin?

"Grama idk wat my heart is telling me?"

"Baby listen......just listen."

"Wat? wat do you mean by that?"

"Baby just hush and listen to the voice."

I stopped talking and I started hearing noises I sounded like someone was cryin and I felt this heaviness on my chest.

"Wat do you hear?"

"I hear cryin."

"Well then I guess your heart is tellin you it's not your time yet so follow it."

"But I want to stay here wit you and my baby. I don't want to leave yall."

"Ik baby ik but your heart is telling you something different and you have to follow it cause that boy down there he needs you and you need him so go."

Damn maybe I do need to go back but I want to see my baby first.

"Ok grama I'll go back but I want to see my baby first." she nodded her head and walked over to a little troller I don't remember it bein there before. She picked some thing up and handed it to me. It was my baby. He was soo precious now I don't even want to leave I need him in my life. He had green eyes they were soo beautiful I just want to stay here wit him but I can't I need to go back. I gave him back to my grama and kissed her on the cheek and walked away from the light and out of the gates.

YG pov

I couldn't stop cryin I mean I never cried this much not even when my grandad died. But Mia was different she was my life my everything why did she have to go. I grabbed her hand in mine it was so cold I tightin my hand around hers and just broke down again.

I kelp cryin until I felt mia's chest move but I brushed that off but then I felt her hand tightin around mine I quickly sat up and looked at her. I seen her eyes start to flutter open. Wat? I thought she was died. Wait is my eyes playin tricks on me so I called her name.

"Mia?"

"Who else nigga!"

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Oh shit say yall think Tamua coming back to life and shit. This some soap opera shit fr tho but really wat yall think yall know way to do

COMMENT & VOTE!!!!!!

P.S. Plez go and check out my new book it's called Can A Broken Hearted Girl Fall In Love plez go read and vote and comment on it you know show my new book some love!

Plez and thank you!!!!