Pregnant!!!!!

*recap*

"Well it looks like Tamia is pregnant."

"WHAT"!!!!!!

Tamia pov

"Hold up I'm WHAT!!!!!"

I know this man did not just say I'm pregnant.

"Well it's a procedure that we give you a pregnancy test and test show that your pregnant."

OMG!!!!!! I can't be pregnant how am I goin to take care of a baby I haven't even finished school yet and I don't have a job wat I'm I goin to do.

"How far along is she" mama asked ( yg mama)

"Well it shows that she's 3 weeks."

What no no no no I can't be three weeks if I'm three weeks then that means that Jo- no he can't be I just can't be.

But this is my kid and I'm goin to be the mom that my mom never was.

YG pov

DF!!!!! Mia supposed to he pregnant wit my seed not some nigga who raped her. Damn I'm hot has hell why she didn't tell me they was raping her I could of protected her!!!!!! AUGHH!!!!!!

"Do you want to see the baby" the doctor asked

"Yea" Mia said

They put the stuff on her stomach and started movin the lil thing around her stomach. You could really see that much just like some lil specks and stuff. After all that they cleaned that stuff off her stomach.

"When you come back in next month he/she will be more formed. I'll give you your next appointment when you leave the hospital." The doctor said before walkin out the door.

It was silent until Mia's ghetto cousins walked in Tyra and Beijing.

" Why in the hell ain't nobody tell us our cuz was in the hospital we had to find out from some stank hoe." Beijing said fumin

"Hell yea and why ain't that bitch in the hospital too." Tyra said referring to Mia's mom shit I wanted to know the same thing and why the hell she ain't tell me about the abuse and shit but I got that later.

"Ohh trust me she comin real soon. my mom said too calm

Oww hell I see I need to be gettin some bail money cause when she too calm she bout to kill a bitch.

"You damn right she comin here but she ain't never gon come out this hospital alive." Tyra said dead serious

"No remember wat I asked yall I want to be the one to put her in the hospital not yall so-"

"No someone else needs to do it cause that's your mom and you don't need to put yo hands on her." my mom said

"Ma you don't need to do it cause you know you will kill a her."

"You damn right Ima kill her she fuckin wit my daughter hell yea dat bitch dead."

Aww hell she goin to jail foreal

Mary pov ( YG mom)

This bitch must got me all the way fucked up. She lettin niggas rape my daughter hell naw that bitch mines. Ohh yea the reason I say she my daughter is because I practically raised her and Keenon got a thing for her he act like don't nobody know but we all do we just waitin for him to say somin.

Tyra pov

Man this bitch gon get it by the way Ms. Mary talkin she gon die. but dat hoe deserve it like df why would you I did let your child get beat and have her up in the hospital like this. That reminds me I need the whole story on why she here.

"So Mia you gon tell me and Beijing the whole story on why you here or is we gon have to beat it out if you"

"Ok but you might want to sit down"

Df she act like she bout to tell me she pregnant and I'm the daddy

"No I'll stand now talk"

She started talkin and told us EVERYTHING!!!!! and after all dat a bitch had to take a seat and take all that in. After I let all dat sink in me and Beijing both were even more pissed then before we just thought that she let her get beat but NAWW!!!! her mamma gave her to men to pay off her debt and she pregnant!!!!!

"Damn." was all we could say

"Yea ik."

"You know you ain't goin back to dat house right" I said serious as hell

"Yea ik I'm goin to say wit Kenn."

"Ohh really well yall betta not be doin nothin to make another baby ik dat." I said and we all bust out laughin except for Mia but her azz know she wanted to laugh.

"Now yo azz know damn well ain't nobody gon be doin all dat so hush."

"Yea ok if dats wat you say." It ain't no secret dat Kenn got a thing for Mia and I think she got a thing for him but it's Mia so you never know wit her bipolar azz.

Mia pov

Man I'm tried as hell I need some rest but I don't want to sleep in a hospital bed all by myself and in the dark too hell naw this lil tv they got gon stay on all night and they betta not turn it off or someone gon get hurt foreal tho.

*yawn*

"Well yall let's leave so Mia can get her rest she over there yawnin and shit." mama said

"Ight bye gurl we'll come see you tomorrow." Jalissa said

"Yea well me and Jessica might be late cause we got some business to handle." Ty said lookin at Jessica and smirking wit they nasty selves.

"Ok now yall really need to leave before yall make me throw up wit all that eye fuckin yall doin."

"Yes watevea." they said walkin out the door everyone else followed but mama and Kenn

"Well baby I'll be back to check up on you tommorow." mamma said kissin me on my cheek and walkin out the door and it was just me and Kenn left in the room and I could tell he had a lot to say to me.

"Ok just say"

"Ight why didn't you tell me about all the abuse and shit we suppose to be best friends and you keepin secrets from me best friends dont keep secrets from each other. If you would of told me I could of protected you like I promised to do after your dad left. I just want to know WHY!!!!!!!!!!"

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok yall I updated I hope yall like it I wasn't goin to update till Sunday but one of my best friends wanted me to update cause she got addicted to the book so here you go I hope it's long enough I want it to be at least 4 pages but we'll see. Don't forget VOTE and COMMENT plez and thank you!!!!:)