You wat???!!!!

recap

"Yea we'll see night Mia I love you...."

Tamia pov

Wat the hell did this nigga just say he love me where the hell did that come from lord I need you to give me some reinsurance bout wat he just said. ok Tamia just get it together just ask him wat he said.

"Ummm.....wat did you just say."

YG pov

Damn I didn't mean for that to come out my mouth SHIT!!!!! but damn it's true I do love her but I don't want her to shut me down damn I need to try to cover this shit up.

"I said I love you. You know like best friend and shit like that." good one kenn.

"Ohh well I love you too night night."

"Night." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~

Still YG pov

Yesss today is the day that Mia get out the hospital and move in wit me. BRUHH like a nigga so happy right now. But I got to go on tour for in couple a couple of month and I'm gon miss her azz just like I always do I would ask her to come wit me but her being prego and all that shit ain't gon happen.

"Kenn come help me out the car."

"Ight." I walk over and help her she's still sore from everything. I take her in my house and carry her up stairs to my room and out her on the bed. Then I go back outside to grab some of her stuff but we still got to go get the rest if her stuff from her bitch azz mama house man I swear u want to brake that butch neck just snap the shit I half.

Anyways... u grab her stuff and put it in my room. I looked over at Mia and she was knocked out. She looks so damn sexy when she sleeps man I got to make her mine and I got a couple if months to do it to.

But shut all that carryin and shit made me tired I was suppose to go to the studio wit Mustard and TeeCee but shit I'm tired I'll do that shit later.

I striped out if my clothes and was left with only my boxers left on and I sled into bed next to Mia I wrapped arms around her a when I was almost sleep I hear ringing.

It's Mia's phone so I checked the caller ID and it said:

JOSIAH

Df who in the hell is Josiah? so I decided to answer the phone.

Yg- "Yo"

???-"Who is this"

Yg- "Nigga who is you"

???- "Nigga i asked you the damn question."

Yg- "I'm blood nigga who want to know."

???- "Tamia's man that's who nigga!!!"

DF!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh shit yall she got a man who would if thought I could pack em like that lol I'm playin but tell me wat yall think Comment and Vote!!!! plez and thank you