No so peachy life

Edited-11-5-16
😍👀😜😏Mia pov💦😎🤓😝

UHHH!!!!! I'm so tired of this shit. Why the fuck would you have a kid and not care for them. Like I know this bitch know that I'm a thick girl and I need to eat and there ain't no food in the damn fridge. Now I'm over here starving like I'm one of those kids from Africa.

Ohh I'm so rude I didn't even introduce myself. Well my name is Tamia La'Shae  Ross but I go by Mia. I'm 5'2 i know I'm short but it's whatever. I'm 17 about to be 18 in 5 months I go to Crenshaw High School. I know what y'all thinking "And she still living!" Well yes Bitches I'm still living I know how to survive out chea but anyways back to me. I have 4 best friend Alyssa, Jasmine,Jalissa, and YG yes the famous one. We have been friend ever since I was 10. And did I mention I was a thick girl well yes I'm a thick girl I have 42D breasts a pulge and azz for days if I may say so my self. I'm a chocolate skinned color and I have long natural hair and that's pretty much it.

Damn I'm hungry azz hell. Man let me call my best friend so he can get me something to eat.

             Phone convo

"What up."

"Yo Kenn can you come get me and take me to get something to eat cause a bitch is starving."

"Man yo azz always starving but yea I'm on my way."

"Ight one."

"One."

YEEEAAA!!!! I'm getting me something to eat but I got to go put me on some pants. So I take my happy azz to my room and get me some sweats and put on my converses and go in the living room and wait for Kenn to get here.

😏💯🤗😜YG pov😂👀😍🌚

Yo whats good it's the one and only YG aka young gangsta. So right now I'm on my way to pick up Mia to take her to get something to eat. MANN I swear that girl betta be glad I like her cause I was just bout to get this fine red bone number. But it's straight I'll get another hoe I don't put no girl before Mia thats my R.O.D. she down for a nigga and that's real. That's really what I like about her but we just best friends....... for now

*

*

*

Ok yall it's the first chapter how yall liked it. Y'all should of expected me to do a story bout Babydaddy #2 lol but fr tho comment and vote