God WHY!!!!!

Yall I cried doin this chapter it was just so sad I had to I didn't even want to finish it but I did for yall so enjoy.

YG pov

I was at the studio layin down some verses for these tracks Mustard got for me until I got a call from Mia sayin she think something is wrong wit the baby so I told her I'm on my way then she said she was bleeding i panicked and told her I'm coming as fast as I can but she didn't answer me so I just kept callin her name but no answer. By this time I'm in my car in my way to my house I'm doin 100 in the free way but I don't give a damn I need to get to my baby's.

I got to my house and ran in there to see Mia layin down in the floor in a pool of blood man it hurt my heart to see her like that. I checked to see if she was breathing thank God she was. I called the ambulance.

"911 wats you emergency?"

" I need an ambulance NOW!!!!"

"Ok sir wats the problem?"

"My girl is bleeding and she's 1 month pregnant!"

"Ok sir is she still breathing?"

"Yea she's still breathing look I need an ambulance NOW!!!!"

"Ok sir wats your address?" I told her and she said they would be there soon.

"Mia come on baby just open your eyes for me baby plez!!!" She flutters her eyes and they open barely and says:

"My baby!" very faint like and she blacks out again

Just then the ambulance comes in and takes her away I hop in my car and call everyone and told them wat happened. We all made it to the hospital at the same time.

Jalissa pov

So I was just sittin in my livin room watchin scooby doo until I get a call from kenn talkin bout Mia got rushed to the hospital and something might be wrong wit the baby. I rushed to the hospital and saw everyone else getting there too.

Kenn went to the front desk and asked for Mia but the lady just put her finger in his face for him to hold in and started back talkin in the phone I saw kenn jaw tightin do I jumped in but I guess she was talkin to her man or something cause she was fussin but I ain't got time for this shit my damn cuz is in the fuckin hospital and I want to know wats goin on wit her.

So I snatched the hoe up and said:

"Listen her hoe if you don't tell me wats goin in wit my cuz I'm gon bang yo damn head into this muthafuckin counter until yo azz is bleedin and shit now tell me where the hell is my cuz Tamia Rivers is her name."

"Uhhhh.....ok." I put her down and she called to see wats up.

"She's in surgery right now yall will have to wait in the waiting room until see gets out." we went to the waiting room and waited.

We waited for about 3 hours until the doctor came out

"Family if Tamia Rivers."

We all went up there.

"How's she doing." kenn mom asked

"Well she lost a lot of blood we tried to stop it but I'm sorry to say that the baby died."

YG pov

Damn she lost the baby but wat about Mia?

"Well wat about Tamia?"

"Well.........." he trails off

"Well wat?" I yelled

"Kenn calm down just let him talk." my mom saids tryin to calm me down but fuck that I want to know how's my baby doin.

"Finish wat you was sayin doc." my mom says

"Well when we were tryin to stop the bleeding Tamia stopped breathing we revived her 3 times but the last time she stopped breathing she didn't come back.....im so sorry for you all's lose."

When he said that it's like my whole body shut down. No no she can't be died NO!!!!! I NEED her!!!! She was suppose to be my wife the mother of my kids one day and now she can't cause she's gone.

God why did you take her from me?

WHY!!!!!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Damn yall I'm still cryin over here man I don't even want to write right now I just want to cry :(

Yall know wat to do

COMMENT & VOTE