My Baby!!

Tamia pov

After that talk wit kenn yesterday everything has been good but now I'm at home by myself. He left to go to the studio and work on some tracks Mustard had for him. So now I'm just sitting here by myself well actually me and my unborn child so that makes 2 so I'm not alone.

I go in the livin room and start watchin the Smurfs. I love this show I mean the little blue people are so cute and that girl Smurfete got all them little smurf niggas wrapped around her finger but shit I ain't mad......get it gurl!!!!!

I was all into the Smurfs until I felt this sharp pain in the side if my stomach but I just thought it was the baby kicking but it came again and again. Man the shit was hurtin like a muthafucka lord I just hope this baby is kickin and nothin is wrong wit he/she.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!" I scream out loud I don't think the baby is kickin the shut hurt to much. I need to call kenn. I go to get up but fall on the floor I try to get up again but the pain is to sharp so I crawl to my phone and quickly dial kenn's number he answers on the second ring.

"Yo Mia wats up."

"KENN something's wrong wit the baby I'm havin these sharp pains in my stomach at first I thought it was the baby kickin but they keep coming and coming I NEED YOU!!!!!"

"Alright Mia I'm on my way." as he says that I see blood coming from down there.

"Kenn I'm BLEEDING!!!!!" I said panicking and suddenly I start blackin out.

"Mia....Mia.....TAMIA!!!!!!" that was the last thing I heard then blacked out.

~<>~>>~~>~<>~<~>~<><>~~<><~><>><<><~><<><>>~>><>><><>€<><~><<><<><><<~<~~<<<><~<><~<<><<><<<>~<><>>~>>~>>~>><>>>€€<<><<>€<<>>~><<><>€<~><~><<>€<~>€~~><~>€~~<>

Ok yall ik it's short but the next chapter will be longer I promise so tell me wat yall think. Yall know way to do.

VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Plez and thank you!!!!!