Chapter 3: Movie theater

Author note.
I just found this picture and thought of the time Adrian "voiced" Chat Noir for a movie. So now I'm gonna use this picture for my story.

I was waiting for the limo to stop to get out. I was already doing my makeup and fixing my hair. (Yes, I do my hair and my own makeup because I don't like it when strangers touch me)

I look at Jean, who was driving. I didn't really talk to him, but when something was wrong I always find myself talking to him. Even Sabrina doesn't know half the stuff I tell Jean.

And the best thing is that I trust him so much that I can tell him anything and he will never tell anyone. No matter what it is. If I ask him to keep it between us, he keeps it a secret.

He also helps me out in those situations.  Like one time, when I was younger and my mom left for the first time in my life. I asked Jean if we could go to the park. My farther told him not to take me, so Jean didn't let me go.

I later snuck out of my window and ran to the park. All by myself, I ran from my house to the park. The second I get to the park, I see Jean walking towards me. (I still, to this day, have no idea how he got there so fast)

Let's just say, I didn't stay at the park. We both got home and Jean told me to go to my room. I did and waited for him to come in my room with my dad. A few minutes go by, and I hear footsteps.

Someone opens the door and it's Jean. Just Jean, no daddy. Jean walked over to me and said, "This is our little secret." And walked out my room.

The limo stops and I blinked out of my flashback. I looked up and saw that we were at the movie theater.

Jean walked up to my door and opened it for me. As soon as I get out, my parents come over to me.

Mother just kept on looking up and down at me. While farther was talking to his "friends" who are just famous people.

I looked around and saw no one from my school here. Just then I see Adrian. Before I can walk over to him, my mother pulled me back. "And where are you gping?"

"I am going to say 'hi' to Adrian." I said.

"Not looking like that." She said, pointing at my outfit. "There are some clothes for you in the dressing room." She whispered, and pushed me to the "dressing room".

The "dressing room" was really just a bathroom. But my mom doesn't like that word. She always says, "That word sounds disgusting. Who would take a bath here?"

I always knew she just didn't want to "go" where the "poor people go". I also don't like saying that, but I don't call it a dressing room.

Anyways, I get dressed and look at myself. I was wearing a yellow dress that went to my ankles. It had a black design on the bottom and the top part.

Author note

Author note. I actually think that Chloe would wear this.

I walk out the bathroom and see Adrian.  Only, this time, he's not alone. He's with this short blue haired girl. And it seems like she's noticed me. She then flipped her hair and moved in closer to him.

Now, do I think of Adrian as a crush? Of course not. He's like a brother to me. And do I believe that he should have the perfect women in the world as his girlfriend? Of course I do. Because he doesn't deserve anything less.

Now, do I think this girl is the one for him? Absolutely not. She couldn't be any more opposite that him if she even tried. Adrian is the type of guy who doesn't know how to say 'no'. Especially to the people he cares about, or whoever smiles at him.

At the corner of my eye, I see another blue haired girl. But this time, i know her. But that doesn't mean i like her anymore. It just means more work for me to keep Adrian away from them.

I then saw Marinette look angry. I never saw her this angry in a long time. I walk over and saw what she was looking at. The short blue haired girl flirting with Adrian.

I'm mad with Marinette. We both watch as the girl kept on flirting with Adrian. I then hear Marinette make a noise that sounded like a low growl.

"Wow, haven't heard that noise before." I said. Marinette jumped away from me and looked surprised. Until she noticed it was me.

"Oh, it's just you. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"The better question is, what are you doing here?" I asked here.

"I asked you first." She said.

"I have a ticket for this movie. I even told everyone that I was going here. Now your turn." I said.

Marinette then thought of a excuse. "I was... um... in the neighborhood... and, umm...." I stopped her.

"Marinette, I know your lying. Why are you really here?"

She took in a deep breath and looked over at Adrien. I then put 2 and 2 together.

"Wait, you got a job here just to see Adrian? What? Are you in love with him?" I joked with her. But I didn't see anything that was ashamed or embarrassed.

In fact, she kinda looked back at me like, "you didn't know?"

I blinked and looked back at her. "Wait, what? Really? When?" I asked her.

But before she could answer, we both heard a loud laughter, which sounded forceful.

We looked over to where Adrian and the blue haired girl were sitting and I saw the blue haired girl moving closer to Adrian.

Marinette was basically using all her energy and strength to hold her back. And the same was for me, too. I could do so many things to this girl, but why make me look bad and not Marinette.

This is what they call "killing two birds with one stone."