I'll live

Chloe P.O.

Another day had come and I was in my bed. Dreaming about how it would be like to get out of this place. I always wanted to know, even for a day, to be normal. But being the major's daughter,  I had no chose but to do as I was told.

My alarm clock went off and I turned my head a little. I hit the snooze button and went back to sleep. I did this every morning.

Just as I was going back to sleep, I heard a knock on my door. It became louder and louder. I sighed and went to the door.

I opened it to see Jean, the butler. I always get his name wrong (sometimes on purpose) just so I could act like my mother.

Jean stood there. "Madame Chloe, shouldn't you be getting ready for the day?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "I was, until you showed up. Why are you even here?"

"Your breakfast is served." He said, moving aside to show me the food on the tray.

My eyes widened. All my favorite food was there. Pancakes, fresh fruits in a bowl, French toast, and even some cookies.

I held in my joyfulness and nodded. "This will do. I will be ready soon. Wait for me downstairs."

"Yes, Madame Chloe." He said, walking away.

I grabbed the breakfast tray and rolled it in my room. I moved it to my bed and turned on the TV. The news was on, so I flipped it to show Jagged Stone on TV. He wasn't my favorite singer, but he was still cool.

I ate the pancakes with joy. Enjoying every single bit I took. I ate each fruit gently and didn't rush. I always loved eating my breakfast alone, because this was the only time I could have alone.

I sighed as I thought of how this day would go. Jean would normally wait for me to go downstairs. There he would tell me what I had to do for the day.

But for now I could enjoy some peace and quiet. I kept on eating my breakfast while listening to some of Jagged Stone's songs. I could see why Adrian liked him so much.

After eating, I got up and went to my closet. I looked through all my clothes.

What should I wear?

I picked up an dress that was pink and had glitter on it. "Too pink." I said, throwing it away.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a jean jacket. "Too much." I said.

I then went with my usual outfit.

A pair of white pants. A white shirt with 3 stripes at the end of it. And a yellow jacket.

That's it. I thought.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then brushed my blonde hair and put it up in a ponytail. I put on some makeup and went to my bedroom door. I slipped on my black shoes and went downstairs.

Downstairs

I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Jean. He shook his head. "Late again, I see."

"What can I say, I need my beauty sleep." I said.

He rolled his eyes and got out the car keys. "Nevermind that. We should be getting you to school, before you're really late."

I nodded and followed him to the car. He opened the door and I stepped inside. He closed the door right after me.

He got in the driver's seat and started to drive away. As he was driving he began his "to-do" list for me.

"Now, after school you are to wait for me to get you. I'll drive you to the hotel where you are to get ready for the movie premiere. Your outfit is already being laid out for you and even getting dry cleaned..."

He kept on talking, but I lost him after after school. I mostly tune him out and think about my dream. My real dream. If only I could make it come true.

Just then, my thoughts were ruined. "Ok, we're here." Jean said. I looked out my window and saw the school.

"Have a good day Miss Chloe." Jean said, as he pulled away.

He was a nice guy, but I wasn't supposed to show that I appreciate him.  I sighed and started walking to the school.

Just then, my best friend, Sabrina, came out and hugged me.

"Hey, Chloe." She said, cheerful.

"Hi, Sabrina. What's new?" I asked.

"Nothing much. I did your homework Chloe." She said, handing my my homework.

"Oh, thanks." I said, grabbing it from her.

The bell rang. "Looks like we should be going." Sabrina said.

I sighed and faked a smile at her. "Come on Sabrina. I don't want to be late."

"Oh, sorry." Sabrina said.

Everytime I walk through these doors, the same thought comes to my mind.

Somehow
Someway
Even if it's a bad day
I will always say
Today will be the day... that I finally live

Thanks for reading this story. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be sure to make more chapters.

Blue Angel