Chapter 10

Years went by and I tried to stay "friends" with Marinette, but father wanted me to make new friends. Friends that could help him win the next election. That's when I met Sabrina. She looked happy and all, but not like my Mari. I groaned as the thought of hanging out with another person went through my head. I wanted Marinette, not this girl.

"Do you like to play games?" Sabrina asked me.

"Sure." I said.

Sabrina smiled. "What's your favorite?" she asked me

I remembered the games me and Marinette use to play and my heart goes faster. Everytime I remember her, think of her. Why does everything remind me of her?

"You doing my homework." I said, hoping to get rid of her.

"Um, ok. sure, Cho." she said.

"NO!" I yelled. "never call me that, my name's Chole. No nicknames." I was angry. Me and Marinette gave each other nicknames all the time. Having someone else say it was like an insult.

"I'm sorry. I didn't..."

"Whatever, just hurry up and do my homework. Then I'll let you play with my dolls."

"Ok." She said, and got started on doing my homework.

I went over to my window and looked out. I could see all of Paris. The people on the ground look so small. Father had made people make me a balcony and I loved it.

I walked out and saw everything that I wanted.

(This is her balcony

(This is her balcony. Sorry I'm too lazy to write it)

I walked out on my balcony and looked around. My eyes stopped when I saw Mari's bakery. I smiled a little as I thought of her. Just then I saw her on her balcony. She had her balcony for years, that's why I wanted one.

She was just on her balcony and was watering her plants. She loved growing plants and she was the best at it.

I remember when she'd bring the prettiest flowers she grew. She'd go on and on about how she did it, what she used, how she watered them. She also grew veggies and would come over and help the cooks make something with them.

That was another things she was great at, cooking. She could make anything out of anything. Her foods would look amazing and taste just as good. I miss her cooking. She always made me whatever I wanted. Now, I don't even get home-made dishes. Only things my parents want me to eat.

I eat what they want. When they want, how they want. I can't even eat something that I like.

I sighed as I saw Mari walking around her balcony. She was smiling and started dancing around.

She always like to dance. But she usually hummed a song while she danced. Either one she made up or one of her favorites. She'd dance to the song with the biggest smile on her face.

I wanted her and I to talk again. Like we use to. But I know what my parents will do. I was about to reach out to her, even though I'd never touch her, but was stopped by a voice.

"Chloe!!! I'm done with your homework. Can we play dolls now?" Sabrina asked, walking onto my balcony.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Why are you on my balcony?"

"W-well I thought..."

I pushed past her. "Never go out there unless I say so. Also next time, just wait inside, quietly. Understand?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "Of course, Chloe."

I sighed. I sounded like my father give out orders. Or worse.... My mother. I shook my head. I'll never be like that woman.

Never.